51: Counting stars 2

Si Haolan let go of Colin, which made Colin feel a little regretful. He shook his head and said, "It's too dangerous."

Colin hugged him tightly again and teased him with a smile: "What should I do? If I fail in the middle, no one will give you money or let you eat delicious food."

Si Haolan responded seriously: "Then it's a big trouble. We can't let anything happen to you."

His tone was so serious that Colin couldn't tell whether he was joking or something else.

Si Haolan continued: "Thankfully you met me." He said, lazily turning back and leaning against Colin again, looking lazy.

Colin raised his eyebrows and stared at the white back of his neck: "What should I say?"

Si Haolan was not wearing a scarf, and was sitting in Colin's arms, with his back against Colin's chest, revealing a small section of his neck, which was as white as jade in the dim light of the night.

Want to lick.

Colin was shocked by his rogue thoughts and raised his eyebrows silently.

Si Haolan did not notice that the wolf behind him was drooling, but told a story: "There was once a man who had five stars in his birth chart, which was extremely valuable. His face was like a born fairy, and his future was limitless and he had endless opportunities. I will definitely be in the Immortal Class in the future."

It sounds very powerful, but Si Haolan said the same thing about these magicians. "Then." Colin's eyes were glued to Si Haolan's neck and he responded absently.

"Then he met me."

Colin was stunned and asked, "What happened when I met you?"

Si Haolan snorted and said: "When he met me, he was defeated repeatedly, and his destiny as an immortal has no effect. Until now, he has not defeated me, let alone achieved enlightenment and become an immortal."

Colin thought that there was a beginning to this fabrication, and he almost truly believed that there was such a person, and said: "Then you are quite powerful, you have a bad luck in your life, and you can kill other people's immortal lives."

Colin didn't take it seriously and just thought it was just a casual chat between the two of them. He put his arms around Si Haolan and thought about staying a little longer, so he asked, "Then what is your destiny?"

Si Haolan's voice sounded a little hollow and he said, "I can't tell."

Only then did Colin get his attention and asked, "What is it that can't be seen?"

Si Haolan explained: "I am an orphan. I don't know my birth date. The fortune teller who tells me will run away when he sees me. When I tell my own fortune, it is always foggy. Maybe I am really destined to be evil."

He turned around again, looked directly at Colin, and said very firmly: "So, as long as you are with me, the predetermined way of heaven is of no use, even God can't help it, I will definitely be able to break your dangerous situation. "

Si Haolan said such misleading words again.

Colin knew he didn't mean that ambiguously, but he was still moved by these words.

What does it mean to be together and flirt with others, this little devil.

Ke Lin looked directly into Si Haolan's frank eyes and couldn't help but said angrily: "I have been prone to evil in my life, and you are destined to be evil. What if the situation becomes even worse when I am with you."