82: Field

The administrator dressed in black smiled at Si Haolan in the night breeze.

When the wind came, it blew his long hair. Si Haolan watched the hair fluttering in the wind and narrowed his eyes.

I always felt that at that moment, the administrator's blurred face became clear.

He said: "I really don't want to negotiate terms, and I don't need to negotiate terms with you."

He is telling the truth and the administrator does not need to make a deal.

Si Haolan looked at him quietly and heard him say: "It is easy for me to break through the boundaries of the world, but I can't do that because it will interfere with the process of the world."

"But I am willing to make an exception for you." The administrator smiled, "I really like you. I feel it is a pity that you are trapped in this world voluntarily. I will help you realize your wish as a parting gift to you, but Before I leave, I also need to remove all traces of artificiality from your body."

"What?" Si Haolan was stunned.

"It means that all the programs that facilitate your falling in love and the relationship with the villain Colin will be cleared, and you will be returned to the original state."

Oh, that means he won't blush randomly anymore? Si Haolan thought for a while and said, "That's good. Just take away the mess."

The administrator laughed again: "Have you never thought about it? The reason why you can be with Colin is because of the influence of these programs. What would you do if you didn't have these programs?"

He would probably slap Colin flat.

Si Haolan thought about how high-spirited he was when he first crossed over, and his face turned dark, and he said, "Don't speculate on things that won't happen. The past is in the past. It's up to you what you want to do now, I don't care."

The administrator looked at him with a smile.

Si Haolan felt a little fuzzy when he stared at her and said, "Hurry up."

"You really don't care? Those programs are rooted in your body. Pulling them out now will be like digging out your heart."

Si Haolan was a little impatient: "You are so long-winded."

As long as Colin can be cured, he can grow ten hearts to dig out.

"Besides, maybe your feelings will be missing."

The administrator's appearance became clearer and clearer. Si Haolan looked into his inorganic eyes and heard these words coming from his thin lips: "You will return to being indifferent and indifferent to Colin. Doesn't it matter?"

Si Haolan finally made sure of one thing: "You really haven't been in love, have you?"

administrator:"......"

Si Haolan said calmly: "People in love are blindly confident. Don't you understand the common principles of this kind of love novels?" He changed his hands on his hips to his chest and said, "Would you like me to recommend some novels? Let you take a look?"

He didn't believe that just by eliminating a few inexplicable programs, he would have no feelings for Colin.

He is naturally arrogant, but he also sees his own heart very clearly.

As long as Colin is in his eyes, no one can pull him out of his heart.

The administrator was helpless, knowing that he could not scare or convince Si Haolan, so he said regretfully: "Well, I wish you the best, I will fulfill my promise."