23: True Love Fan

The text on that Weibo post confuses right and wrong, and its main purpose is to secretly accuse the crew of this new drama of being very messy in private.

The accompanying pictures include one of Li Xinghe holding Xu Lezhu, and Xu Lezhu tilting his head to look at Si Haolan; another one of Xu Lezhu whispering to Si Haolan on the set; and one of the three of them drinking together.

Si Haolan quite admired the photographer, who could produce magical effects by changing the angle even though it was very innocent.

There are three people in the photo, and they are very close to each other, which makes people think a lot.

As soon as this news came out, the Internet exploded. All kinds of marketing accounts were forwarded like crazy. All of a sudden, fans of the actor, fans of the movie queens, haters of the two people, passers-by who were watching, and interested people who fished in troubled waters all came to the battle. There was a lot of quarrel online.

Director Li Zhiye was very angry and criticized them for not affecting the filming of the drama by promoting it. "Counter Current" is a serious drama, and it would be badly affected by such gossip. All the media in the crew were cleared, Li Zhiye closed the door, and all the staff were filming with their tails between their legs. Even the famous actors would not come forward to make trouble at this time.

Li Xinghe and Xu Lezhu have companies behind them to help them manage the situation. The process of removing the hot search, control and commenting clarification on Weibo and issuing lawyer's letters was done very quickly, and the impact was kept to a minimum.

At first, everyone watched the excitement for a while, but gradually they realized something was wrong.

Nowadays, there are too many news stories where pictures speak for themselves. A few pictures can make up a story with ups and downs. Netizens see this kind of news more often, and it is not as easy to be fooled as before. Li Xinghe and Xu Lezhu have always had a good public image and have always kept themselves clean. However, when they were tied up and exposed this time, netizens suspected that they were tricked by someone with malicious intentions.

And no matter what age it is, young people have good relationships and physical contact is inevitable. It's not worth making such a fuss about.

The comments about Li Xinghe and Xu Lezhu were gradually put on the right track, the disagreements were suppressed, and everyone began to have a Buddhist attitude.

However, with such a commotion, the existence of the drama "Countercurrent" has been greatly improved, and some people are looking forward to this spy movie.

Although this kind of black and red crew didn't want it at all, it was a small blessing in disguise.

The actor and actress have fans and companies to protect them. This small hype cannot be considered a big crisis, but the other person is not so lucky.

The most innocent person in the revelations was probably Si Haolan. Si Haolan did nothing from the beginning to the end. He just said a few words to Xu Lezhu and was brought into the news together.

He didn't have many fans. No one spoke for him at first. Many people thought that Si Haolan was just trying to gain popularity. Some even thought that this little-known actor just wanted to ride on the coattails of Li Xinghe and Xu Lezhu, so they planned this trip. Breaking the news is just to hype yourself up.

Fans of Li Xinghe and Xu Lezhu all went to his Weibo to besiege him.

"My daughter will never fall in love with you, so don't be so sentimental!"