53: Reality Show

Ever since Si Haolan moved to the new company, all his career arrangements could not escape Colin's eyes.

He knew almost immediately that Si Haolan was going to participate in the reality show. Although there was no official announcement yet, he no longer needed to know Si Haolan's schedule through Antetokounmpo.

He also knew that the reality show was sponsored by the Li family.

Colin read in silence.

Machen carefully brought the herbal tea.

The herbal tea has a pleasant fragrance and is calming and soothing, but it still cannot dispel the depressed atmosphere around Colin.

Ever since Master Si escaped, dark clouds have shrouded the house. Although the weather has gotten warmer, the house has become even more eerie and terrifying. Zhao Qi was so frightened that he could hardly stay any longer.

With his naked eyes, Machen could see that the dark clouds were coming out of Colin, and the black air spread to every corner of the house.

Colin is not happy.

"Take a rest and drink some tea." Machin said aloud.

Colin took the tea coldly and took a slow sip.

"Since signing the contract with the government, everyone in the shopping mall now knows us. You have become an upstart in the business circle and a very popular figure now." Machen was thinking about talking about work matters, which distracted Colin.

While praising Colin, he said: "The on-site survey of the project will be carried out soon. When the site selection is completed, the new factory building will begin. It is time to completely transplant the several production lines at the Si Yinian factory. "

Colin drank tea and said, "It's almost time."

Machin said hesitantly: "It will be time for Si Yinian to rebound again."

"It's a small matter." Colin's expression remained unchanged.

Mei Qin smiled and said, "Didn't he let Master Si steal the patent last time?"

What's funny is that Master Si told Colin everything when he came back.

When Si Haolan was mentioned, Ke Lin's face darkened and he said, "This road is blocked. He should understand."

Machin said worriedly: "I'm just afraid that he will start from somewhere else. He is a real villain and can do anything."

Colin waved his hand: "It's not worth spending too much energy on Si Yinian."

"What about Li Zhengxiang?" Mei Qin asked decisively what he had always wanted to ask, "He is also very strange. Instead of looking for you directly, his son always likes to stick to Young Master Si."

The person they were looking for all the time was Si Haolan.

The black air above Colin's head became thicker and thicker, and he said coldly with the corner of his mouth pulled out: "He'd better not mess with me. As for his son..."

Colin snorted and continued to read with his head down.

Machen also looked down at the books he was holding in his hand, his breath stagnated, and said, "I thought you were working, why are you still reading these novels."

Two words popped out of Colin's mouth: "Study."

"Why do you still need to study? You get along with Master Si very naturally."

Colin paused and said angrily: "He reacted incorrectly. I must have done something wrong somewhere."

There is no book that says someone could pass out after a kiss and then run away.