48: Colin's Work

After everyone had finished eating, Zhao Qi and Mei Qin drove Ke Lin and Si Haolan into the side hall on the pretext of cleaning up the restaurant.

Si Haolan likes this side hall very much. It is designed in a European style, decorated with red curtains and golden tassels. There is a large carpet in the middle, and a simple cushion sofa as soft as clouds is placed on the carpet. He can laze there. Lying on the ground and rolling around.

Si Haolan was so full that he leaned his upper body on the cushion and half-squinted his eyes, letting Colin study the cat ears he was wearing.

Colin tugged and squeezed. It felt good, but how did it move?

Touching along the direction of the fur, Si Haolan would even show an expression of comfort and enjoyment.

Colin suddenly fell into confusion: "Is Si Haolan really a cat?" He directed Si Haolan and said, "Didn't we agree to change colors in the morning, noon and evening?"

After hearing this, Si Haolan took off the pink ears on her head and put them on with two leopard print ones.

The cute little kitten turned into a wild big cat in an instant. The leopard with a graceful figure, lazy and seductive, leaned on the sofa cushion, supporting his chin with one hand, his eyes half lowered, showing off his slender waist.

Colin covered his nose again, irritated, and will buy a tail next time.

Si Haolan was very busy during this period and was enjoying a leisurely afternoon. Colin, except playing with his ears from time to time, let him take a nap without disturbing him.

Martha, who was sweeping the floor, broke in at this time. Colin watched the maid spinning happily around them with her skirt flying, and suddenly saw something pinned to her little skirt.

He asked Martha to come over, and after taking a closer look, he saw that it was a ten-dollar bill inserted into the decoration on the side of Martha's skirt.

"What is this?" It turned out that there was no such thing. No one else would do such a thing. It must have been done by Si Haolan. Colin pulled the leopard's ear and asked.

"Oh, this is the salary I paid her." Si Haolan said lazily.

Si Haolan envied Colin's capable men, so he decided to come back and improve Martha's treatment, and could not treat his men badly.

Colin glared at the maid who was driven by ten dollars. This was the first time in so many years that Martha got her wages. She was so happy that she worked much harder on cleaning.

"It's so stingy of you to let her work for so many years in vain." Si Haolan said.

Colin: "..." So you give her ten yuan. That's so generous.

In the afternoon, the paintings that Colin took at the dinner were delivered to the house. The delivery staff called several times to confirm the route. When they drove here, they were frightened by the scene on the mountain road. They never expected that anyone was still living there. In a place so far away from the world, I thought I was on the wrong track.

Colin asked Machin to hang the painting in the study, and everyone watched while hanging it.

The female star in the oil painting is wearing a dress that was popular in the last century, and her eyes are facing the person outside the painting.

"The painting costs more than 10 million yuan." Si Haolan touched his chin and said, "When I become famous, I will find someone to paint one."

"Bah, bah, bah, it's unlucky." Machen said quickly, "The price of this painting only increased after the actress passed away."