72: Decisive Battle 1

Machen pushed Colin's wheelchair, and the group was about to leave.

Colin finally said to Li Zhengxiang: "Don't come to me privately again in the future. No matter what happened back then, in my opinion, no one can escape the responsibility for things becoming what they are today."

He suppressed his emotions. Anger, "You keep saying that everything has nothing to do with you and it's all a coincidence, but you were there when my father and mother quarreled; when my mother did something wrong, you were still there when my father had a car accident; when my father passed away, I was in the hospital. When Si Yinian robbed my family's property, you were still there. You said you didn't do anything, but you yourself tempted your mother's betrayal. You also accepted Si Yinian's sale of stolen goods. You dare to say that this is not disguised. Encouragement?

If you are really innocent, why don't you get out before things get out of control? Why do you appear in every painful scene in my memory? You still hope to benefit from it, so you just keep guarding."

This was the first time Colin had ever admitted the word pain.

He woke up from the hospital and lost his father and his legs. Everyone in front of him was scheming and told him that you are still young and your legs are useless, so don't worry about these things.

So the things my father accumulated were eaten away bit by bit, leaving only an empty and lifeless house.

The company was split up, his father's long-planned plan came to nothing, and the government gave up on surrounding development. When he returned home from the hospital, his once prosperous home slowly declined.

When he was first discharged from the hospital, he still had dreams, in which he dreamed that he was running wildly on the grass. As he ran, the front of him turned into an abyss. He fell into it and was awakened. He tried to move his legs, but he couldn't feel anything at all.

Everyone said that the Ke family was gone, their son was dead, and there was no hope.

Gradually, everyone forgot about him.

He was tapping his legs helplessly in a corner forgotten by the world.

Colin closed his eyes, not wanting to think about that anymore.

He relied on two beliefs to return to the world. One was to fulfill his father's unfinished ideal and rebuild the manufacturing kingdom belonging to the Ke family, and the other was revenge.

He looked at Li Zhengxiang and said word by word: "You are all people who step on my family and suck blood. I will not let it go."

Li Zhengxiang sat there blankly and did not respond.

After listening to Ke Lin's words, he faintly realized that the reason why he had been watching the Ke family's affairs the whole time was that he was probably subconsciously trying to find fault with the Ke family.

Colin made a gesture, and Machen pushed him out of the private room.

Colin felt very tired. Why should these people put their hope in begging for mercy? If they were not convinced, wouldn't it be better to decide the winner and loser in the mall, just like real men, fighting it out.

He is in an extremely bad mood now and wants to return home as soon as possible.

He wanted to see Si Haolan immediately, wanted to hug him, wanted to kiss him, and wanted to hear him say nonchalantly: "These people will be honest after a beating."

But as soon as they left the room, they bumped into Si Yinian who was rushing over.

Colin was in a terrible mood.