75: The Destruction of the system

Mrs. Si was shocked and angry when she heard what Si Haolan said: "What are you talking about? You are still so uneducated." She was obviously a little panicked when she saw Si Haolan barging in. She hid behind her thugs and said, "You are how come."

Si Haolan used his little finger to pick his ears. Mrs. Si was even more frightened when she saw this familiar action and took two steps back.

Si Haolan said: "Stop pretending, we all know who you are. I didn't expect you to possess this stepmother. I just said that Si Yinian has become more and more courageous recently and has done so many little tricks." , are you instigating this all behind your back?"

Mrs. Si looked confused and said, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"The host doesn't know that he is possessed." Li Xinghe carried Martha and followed Si Haolan into the warehouse. "The system is still hiding. We have to find a way to force him out."

Martha only had a pair of wings but could not fly. She walked too slowly. Si Haolan usually picked her up and carried her away in his arms. Today, Si Haolan had to break open the door and clear the way. This task was given to Li Galaxy will do it.

Martha was brought in, and when she saw Colin sitting on the chair, she flapped her wings with joy and shouted: "Master!"

Ke Lin originally felt relieved when he saw Si Haolan, but he couldn't help but worry about him when he saw him working alone, but it turned out that Li Xinghe was following behind him.

Colin's face darkened, he looked at Si Haolan and asked, "Why are you with him?" The maid who was still holding him, when did she become so familiar with her?

Colin was kidnapped and almost had an accident. It was so thrilling, but who would have thought that the first thing he said out of his mouth would be - Jealousy?

Si Haolan had a bad attitude when facing Mrs. Si, his tone was irritable, and his whole person was fierce. As soon as Colin spoke, his expression immediately softened, and he raised his hands to scratch his hair in a timid manner, as if he had done something wrong, and said: "Isn't this a need for manpower? He can help."

Li Xinghe felt goosebumps watching the scene. Mr. Haolan in love was so scary. Is this how all love works?

As soon as the eyes of the two people came into contact, the atmosphere began to feel strange. It was obviously a classic warehouse confrontation plot with kidnapping elements, but pink bubbles suddenly started to appear.

Mrs. Si was almost furious. She pointed at Si Haolan and said, "Stop flirting! You two bastards! If you want to come and accompany Mr. Ke, you're welcome. I've long disliked you." !"

After Mrs. Si married into the Si family, the son of Si Yinian's deceased wife had been a thorn in her heart. At this time, under the influence of the system, her negative character was deepened and she became more vicious and vicious towards Si Hao. Lan hated it even more.

Colin's eyes were fixed on Si Haolan, with a strong sense of worry in them. Si Haolan smiled reassuringly at him.

Then Si Haolan put away his smile and looked indifferently at Mrs. Si and Li Zhengxiang and Si Yinian, who were still in a state of shock and confusion. Then he turned his eyes to those strong men with tangled muscles and shouted. : "Li Xinghe!"

Li Xinghe was shocked and subconsciously replied: "Yes!"

Si Haolan moved his shoulders, moved the corners of his lips, and said evilly: "There was a fight."

Li Xinghe put Martha aside and gently told her: "Hide aside and don't get affected." Then he stood up and responded to Si Haolan cheerfully and coolly, "Okay, Mr. Haolan. "