47: The Daily Life of the Ke Family 3

Machin wanted to speak, but no words came out when he opened his mouth.

Si Haolan took the initiative to raise his hand to touch the ears on his head and said expressionlessly: "Debian...Kelin asked me to wear it at home these days."

He pulled out several other pairs of cat ears like a magic trick, with both round and pointed ears, and showed them to Machin: "There are other colors, and he asked to wear them in the morning, noon and evening."

Why can you repeat these words so calmly! Butler Mei felt dizzy, held her forehead, and said, "Thank you, Master Si, for being so cooperative."

Si Haolan looked at him strangely and said, "It's not hard work." He tilted his head, put his ear in front of Machin, and asked, "Does it look good?"

Machen: "...It looks good." Just be happy.

So Si Haolan walked around the house with cat ears on his head all day long. When Zhao Qi bumped into him, he was shocked and ran over to report to Mei Qin: "Uncle Mei, something bad is going on. The eldest young master has grown... Cat ears."

Machin: "..." There is no normal person in the family here.

While Si Haolan was away filming, he only came back for one day. This time he finally had a forced vacation, and the first thing he did was to care for his subordinates.

He squatted in front of Martha, who looked at his ears curiously, stretched out her round hand and touched it.

Si Haolan touched Martha's round paw, measured her waist with his eyes, and then asked Machin seriously: "She has lost weight. Are you abusing her? Are you asking her to do too much work?"

Machen tried to answer using an abnormal brain circuit: "It's winter now, so it's probably due to thermal expansion and contraction."

Si Haolan was stunned and accepted this statement.

The second thing Si Haolan did when he returned from vacation was to take Martha to check out his vegetable fields.

The abandoned flower field was completely transformed into a field for growing vegetables. Zhao Qi built an insulation shed to let the vegetables survive the winter. Green leaves and vines grew on the black soil. Si Haolan stared at the plants and couldn't tell for a long time. Mendao asked Zhao Qi: "Why does it grow so slowly? Can't it be eaten directly?"

Xiao Zhao, a chef and vegetable farmer, patiently explained to him: "It takes half a year for eggplants and the like to mature, but the Chinese cabbage and tomatoes over there are ready to be harvested."

Si Haolan followed Zhao Qi's instructions and ran to look at the cabbages in the field. The green, white and tender cabbages were very cute. Si Haolan and Martha stood side by side at the edge of the field and looked at them for a long time. Then Si Haolan Lan directed Zhao Qi: "Turn them into something edible."

Zhao Qi smiled helplessly and said: "They can be eaten. Don't you want to eat dumplings? I will make cabbage, pork and tomato pork stuffing for lunch."

Si Haolan couldn't wait for noon to arrive immediately, but Colin's purebred vampire hadn't gotten up yet. He led Martha to the workshop next to the field and asked Zhao Qi: "Has anyone been here?"

Zhao Qi shook his head and said, "Martha will come to clean, but neither Uncle Mei nor Mr. Ke will come." He thought for a while and added, "Uncle Mei sometimes helps take care of the fields, but he doesn't enter this house. , Mr. Ke is not near here at all."

Si Haolan said he understood.

He pushed open the door of the workshop. The place was still as lifeless as when he left, gray and cold, and the equipment was paralyzed in the room, quietly waiting for the day it would be restarted.