45: Fake Shura Field

After all, Si Haolan has been in the entertainment industry for a while, and he roughly understands what "dismantling CP" means, but he doesn't understand why Colin wants to dismantle CP, and whose CP he wants to dismantle.

In the end, it can only be attributed to the fact that his mind was poisoned by the messy books he read.

Si Haolan walked over, found a place to sit down, and looked at Colin's head lovingly. It was really hard to see so many strange things every day.

Colin didn't know what Si Haolan was thinking. He came with an arduous task. He first asked Si Haolan: "Why did you come to this banquet of the Li family?"

Si Haolan thought to himself, didn't I expect to find out about your relationship with the Li family when I came here?

As expected, the trip was worthwhile, and Li Zhengxiang even took the initiative to chat with him.

Of course, these cannot be used to stimulate Ke Lin. Si Haolan just said: "Li Xinghe invited me, so I came."

It was okay not to mention it, but Colin exploded when he mentioned that name.

"Why did you come when he invited you? What's your relationship with him?" Colin rarely showed mood swings and was very unhappy. He twitched the corners of his mouth and stared at Si Haolan, "And, he's still dressed like this. ..."

Colin looked at the fair skin on Si Haolan's chest that was exposed from time to time as he moved. If he looked carefully, he could still see the bulging lines of his chest muscles. Looking at that arc, they must be very elastic.

Colin's eyes turned red: "You're still dressed so seductively." He moved his gaze upward from Si Haolan's clothes, resting on his red lips, and said, "Did you do it on purpose? Why did you do that?" You dress so well, you don't even dress like this at home."

Si Haolan couldn't keep up with his brain circuit at all, and he was full of questions. He must be sick if he dresses like a catwalk at home every day. He said: "I want to focus on image. I want to walk on the red carpet and be photographed by the media. I want to be let go." On Weibo, can you wear pajamas and go out like you do at home?"

Colin reluctantly accepted his statement, but he was still upset. He thought for a while and waved to Si Haolan and said, "Come here."

Si Haolan knew that he was definitely going to do something magical again, but she couldn't disobey him. She walked over and stood in front of him with a red face.

Colin raised his hands and grabbed Si Haolan's collar with one hand and gathered his suit jacket for him, trying to cover up the absolute area he exposed.

Si Haolan was originally wearing a cardigan-style jacket. It was cut well-fitting and there were no seams along the lines that hugged the body. Not to mention the V-neck inside. The opening was so low that it was impossible to close it. Even after Colin pulled it for a long time, it was impossible to close it. Pulling the skirts together, the places that should be exposed are still exposed.

Si Haolan stared at him inexplicably, watching him mess around.

Colin clasped the edge of Si Haolan's collar angrily, gradually moving slower and slower, and finally his fingers rested on Si Haolan's chest.

The cold knuckles pressed against the hot skin, and the touch was delicate and sticky. Colin saw the pink color begin to spread where his hand touched, and the originally warm skin became hot to the touch.

"What are you doing?" Si Haolan puffed out his cheeks. Colin's fingers were so cold and comfortable that he couldn't hold back from trembling. "Why are you touching me?"