34: The Demon King and the Best Relatives 3

You beat someone and robbed someone, but you still want to eat?

The Si family couple were shocked by Si Haolan's shamelessness. Si Haolan didn't care so much and kept urging: "Hurry up, dinner is ready."

So Si Yinian and Mrs. Si were "held hostage" by Si Haolan, and the three of them went downstairs from the bedroom upstairs directly to the restaurant.

The table that was once cracked by Si Haolan's slap has been replaced, and the new fire stone dining table is filled with various dishes.

They are all home-cooked dishes, but very rich. Because the youngest son of the Si family is plump and loves to eat meat, there are many meat dishes. Large pieces of ribs are smeared with cumin seasonings and exude a rich meat aroma; the stir-fried pork belly is golden and crispy, and then stir-fried with garlic sprouts and chili peppers after grilling, so that the skin of the meat is rolled up; there are also red oil chili peppers The white and tender fish fillets tumbling inside are as crystal clear as white jade; the sea cucumbers roasted with green onions are drenched in a thick and fragrant sauce and are steaming hot.

Si Haolan had exercised too much just now and had exerted a lot of energy. Now his mouth was watering when he saw these dishes. The Ke family's food was steamed a lot. Si Haolan suspected that Mei Qin didn't use a wok when cooking. At this time, seeing the cooking and stir-frying was like seeing relatives. He sat down on the main seat and told Mrs. Si: "Bring the rice too."

Mrs. Si went to the kitchen sadly, and based on her last experience, she directly brought the rice pot over.

Si Haolan nodded with satisfaction, his stepmother finally did something that satisfied him.

Mrs. Si filled the rice bowl, handed it to Si Haolan, and then continued to fill the bowl with rice.

Si Haolan followed her every move and asked, "What are you doing?"

Mrs. Si said angrily: "Eat, it's time for dinner."

Si Haolan was angry and was reluctant to share the food on the table with others, saying, "You are not allowed to eat. I don't have enough for just one person."

"..." Mrs. Si knew that Si Haolan was quarreling with her. She bit her lips that were painted with limited edition lipstick, put down the bowls and chopsticks angrily, and sat with Si Yinian watching Si Haolan eat.

There are so many dishes that you won't be able to survive! Anyway, I'm so angry that I don't want to eat.

Si Haolan was finally able to move. He grabbed the chopsticks like a pair of knives and swept away the dishes on the table with the momentum of sweeping an army.

Si Yinian and Mrs. Si were full of anger and would not eat unless they wanted to eat. At this time, they saw Si Haolan bite the fat and thin pork belly with his white teeth. The golden meat oil flowed down his lips and teeth as he closed his teeth. He said boldly He took out a tissue and wiped his mouth, while his throat rolled and he swallowed the meat.

The Si family couple swallowed together.

He ate so deliciously that they became hungry too.

"Give me a bowl of soup." Si Haolan called to Mrs. Si without any burden at all.

Mrs. Si reluctantly stood up, picked up a spoon, and scooped a full bowl of soup for Si Haolan. The fish head and tofu soup is warm and replenishing, with minced fish meat and white tender tofu floating in the thick white soup. You can drink the soup in one sip, it is tender and fresh. Si Haolan drank a bowl and asked Mrs. Si to have another bowl.