14: Vampire's Mansion

When Butler Mei was summoned, he found Si Haolan slumped on the ground, his eyes tightly closed and his cheeks flushed.

Machin was startled, looked at Colin with disapproval, and quickly asked: "What happened to Master Si?" What kind of punishment program were they playing to make people like this?

"I don't know either." Ke Lin also felt inexplicable. Strictly speaking, he only said a few words and didn't touch Si Haolan at all. He didn't know why Si Haolan fell down on his own.

Colin motioned to Machen and said, "Look, he seems to have a fever."

Mei Qin reached out and touched Si Haolan's forehead and said, "It seems so."

Butler Mei quickly helped Si Haolan to Colin's bed and asked him to lie down. Then he turned around and poured a glass of water and handed it to Si Haolan to drink. Colin was watching from the beginning to the end.

After being separated from Colin, Si Haolan felt much better. After drinking a glass of water, he lay back on the bed and said feebly: "Let me rest by myself, and you all go away."

Ke Lin looked at the exhausted Si Haolan, something inexplicable flashed in his eyes, and said, "Why didn't you tell me earlier if you were sick?"

Si Haolan thought, you are the cause of the disease, but he couldn't tell.

Si Haolan closed his eyes and wanted to take a rest. His heartbeat was too fast just now and he was too tired. He said: "Stop being so verbose, it makes me have a headache. I will wait for myself."

As long as he didn't touch Colin, the blood on Si Haolan's face gradually faded away, and he looked much better than before.

Machen and Colin looked at each other. Machen stood up to hold Colin's wheelchair, and the two of them left the bedroom together.

Machen pushed Colin to the restaurant, hesitated for a moment, and then said to Colin: "Sir, don't go too far in bullying Master Si."

Butler Mei has been living in this house with Colin. He has become more like a relative than a master and servant. He is a few years older than Colin and has some responsibilities in leading young people. Sometimes he will consider giving advice to others. Colin has some suggestions.

Such as now.

It's okay to read some strange novels, but you can't use the contents in the books to bully Si Haolan.

Colin was not angry after hearing this, but had a strange expression on his face. He asked Butler Mei: "Why do you always think I'm bullying him? In fact, I just asked him to rub my legs and feet."

This time Machen was stunned.

It is Machin's duty to massage Colin's legs every day. Colin is still young, arrogant and cares about his legs. He usually covers his legs with a blanket and doesn't like other people's attention.

Unexpectedly, Colin would ask Si Haolan to massage him.

Machin's mood was a little complicated. He felt like a mother-in-law who married a daughter-in-law after her son grew up...

"Anyway, he is full of energy and always runs outside. Why don't you spend some energy on me." Colin leaned comfortably in the wheelchair. Although he had no feeling in his legs, he watched Si Haolan's slender fingers press on him. The look on the muscles made him feel satisfied, "Anyway, it is only natural for a wife to massage her husband."

Machin thought to himself that you are not married yet, and this is not bullying.

He shook his head helplessly, but couldn't help but smile. Since Master Si came, this house has become much more lively.