16: The donor and me

Si Haolan knelt on the ground with one knee, pressing Colin's leg carefully, with red clouds flying on his cheeks, and a spring in his brows. He would look up from time to time, and then quickly look away shyly.

Anyway, in Colin's eyes, this is what Si Haolan is like.

Si Haolan gave Colin a massage boldly. He blushed as usual and would not admit that he was doing it willingly.

He gave himself a reason, he wanted to fight fire with fire.

If you have more contact with Colin, won't you become immune? For example, this time, although his heart was still pounding, didn't he survive it and didn't collapse to the ground?

Si Haolan was very satisfied and massaged Colin's legs harder.

Colin understood his behavior as - to please himself.

Colin looked down at Si Haolan's hand on his leg and said, "You... don't have to work so hard."

Si Haolan was confused: "I didn't work hard."

Colin looked silently at Si Haolan, who had exerted himself so hard that a thin layer of sweat broke out. He restrained himself and did not reach out to wipe away the beads of sweat hanging on the tip of his nose.

"The money dealings with your father can only be regarded as transactions. They must be carried out with or without you." Colin rarely kindly reminded him.

Si Haolan said that he heard it and it was none of my business, and his expression and movements did not change.

"...Anyway, don't run around." Colin was shocked by his persistence. Si Haolan worked so hard. Could it be that when negotiating the contract, Si Yinian had to raise the price?

Si Haolan was thinking about the workshop.

Colin was extremely nostalgic and couldn't bear to throw away everything in this house. Why was he so repulsive to the workshop? Logically speaking, he should cherish his father's inheritance even more, but he didn't even want to look at it and nailed the curtains. There must be a special reason.

I want to run around blindly, Si Haolan thought.

He looked at Colin, trying to find the cheerfulness of the boy in the photo from this mature and pale face, but except for the similarities in eyes and outline, they were completely different in temperament.

Ke Lin also looked back at him, and the moment their eyes intertwined, Si Haolan fell down again, spineless.

Colin: "..."

Just at this time, Si Haolan's cell phone rang. He turned sideways and somersaulted for a half, then got up on his knees, then leaned back and sat cross-legged on the ground, answering the call.

"Lan Lan! You passed the audition! You're the third male lead! Hahahahaha! The third male lead!"

The boss's excited and deafening voice came over the phone. Si Haolan frowned, held the phone slightly away from his ears, and said, "They are somewhat discerning and not blind."

"Hehehe." The boss was even happier than Si Haolan. He spoke as if he was drunk. "This is a great opportunity. I have already negotiated a contract with them. Although the initial price It's not high, but if you seize this opportunity, your worth will gradually increase."

Si Haolan frowned even more after hearing this and asked, "How much is the salary?"

The boss vaguely quoted a number and said, "Because we are newbies, the price is packaged. But it doesn't matter. We are newbies and we focus on learning."