66: Online drama broadcast

As for that fake father Si Yi Nian, he once mentioned to him that Colin's father was developing patents at the time, and said that Colin must be so rich now because of that technology, and asked him to come to the Ke family to work as a spy to steal documents.

These are all things that happened when Si Haolan went back to Si's house for dinner.

Si Haolan looked at Colin speechlessly, and Colin raised his eyebrows with a tacit expression.

No, he thought the intrusion was related to the system, but it turned out that it was Si Yinian who did it?

Si Haolan stood up and said angrily: "I'm going to beat up Si." To avenge Martha.

Colin quickly grabbed him and pushed him down: "What are you talking about? Your own surname is Si." He reached out and pinched Si Haolan's face and said, "And there is no evidence now. Wait until the police investigation results come out. talk later."

Si Haolan thought for a moment and said, "Si Yinian is very timid. It must have been the stepmother's idea." He said to Colin seriously, "Although our surname is Si, we are not a family."

Colin smiled when he heard what he said and said, "Okay, you evict them from the house."

Si Haolan nodded, then shook his head: "We are not from the same family originally, I came from time travel."

Colin pursed his lips. Si Haolan was still making up the time-travel story in order not to get involved with the Si family. He couldn't help pinching the soft cheek flesh again, and couldn't help but say: "Then you can follow me One household."

Si Haolan didn't understand and said, "Now we have only one household. I'm used to living in this house."

Colin felt helpless at Si Haolan's slowness and pinched and patted him again, trying to make him into a ball.

Si Haolan let him play, took the piece of material, looked at it carefully, and asked Colin: "What are the characteristics of your material?"

Unexpectedly, Si Haolan would be interested in this. Colin explained to him that high-performance anti-collision, malleability and other terms that Si Haolan didn't understand, were probably very good anyway.

Si Haolan thought thoughtfully and said, "Can it conduct electricity?"

Colin smiled: "Just can't let it pass the electricity."

Si Haolan continued to ponder, and after a while, he said, "Can you help me customize something using this material?"

This was completely beyond Colin's expectation. He asked curiously: "What to customize?"

Si Haolan told him the general idea, and Colin asked: "Why do you need that kind of thing? What is its use?"

Si Haolan kept it secret for now: "You will know later."

Colin gave him a silent look.

This bunny cat has quite a few secrets.

But after all, Colin dotes on Si Haolan. As long as he can be by his side, it doesn't hurt to have a little secret, and all his requests will be fulfilled for him.

"When I finish fixing it Martha, I'll make one for you."

Si Haolan praised him: "I'll buy you chicken drumsticks."

Colin's face darkened when he thought of the chicken legs, and he stared at him, then he laughed when he saw his face.

Si Haolan didn't understand why he was laughing at first, but later she understood when she saw his black fingers. She took out her mobile phone and took a photo of her face. Sure enough, there were black and white patches on it, all of which were Colin's fingerprints.