28: Daily Life of the Ke Family

Si Haolan turned his head after hearing this and said to Machin strangely: "I asked you to be my subordinate because you refused."

Machen had nothing to say, and looked down at his customer. Colin said with a cold face, "Why, do you want me to buy you a little skirt?"

Machen sighed, he was probably the one with the least status and no rights in this family.

Martha didn't know how to accept the gift, she just kept flashing exclamation points on the screen.

Si Haolan forgot that this subordinate was a bit stupid and wanted to put a new skirt on her. Martha was originally wearing a simple maid apron, but at this time Si Haolan had no way to untie her skirt.

"No, men and women cannot be intimate." He stood up and put the skirt he bought into Machen's hand. "You change it for her."

Machin's face was full of questions, am I not a man?

In order to avoid suspicion, Si Haolan turned around and did not look over there, with a sanctimonious look on his face. Machen took the skirt and put it on Martha, while Colin sat in a wheelchair and looked at Si Haolan's performance with sadness.

Martha finally put on her new clothes. Machen looked at her and said, "They look pretty good."

The skirt Si Haolan bought was not the kind worn by ordinary little girls. It was a modified Lolita skirt. Martha was too round and had no waist, but it turned out to be very suitable for her.

"I asked the costume and props team to make it specially." Si Haolan said proudly, he spent a lot of thought on his subordinates.

Martha put on her new clothes and happily set out to sweep the floor. The lace ribbon behind her flew with her movements, making her look like a little butterfly.

...She is too fat, probably considered a fat moth.

Si Haolan can rest for a while when he comes back this time. The boss has found some event notices for him outside. He is not well-known now, and most of them are just doing side jobs. Si Haolan is not willing to go, so he picks and chooses. I only go out after seeing something I can see.

As long as Si Haolan was at home, he would take over all the work of massaging Colin's legs every day.

Anyway, he was very strong, so he didn't feel tired at all, but he still didn't feel better when he was near Colin, his face turned red, his heart beat, and his whole body felt weak. This problem is strange to say. It's like being addicted to a drug. The weaker your legs are, the more you want to get closer. It's like a wine bug falling into a wine vat or a honey bug buried in the heart of a flower, knowing that it will drown. I just don't want to come out.

Si Haolan had never served anyone before, but now he was willing to rub Ke Lin's legs.

The hour spent taking care of Colin became a time for the two of them to communicate - to put it bluntly, it was a time for them to show off their acting skills.

"I went to take a magazine photo today." Si Haolan likes to show off. The photos cannot be released until the TV series is released. He can only come back to talk to Colin first and have fun.

"Really?" Colin remained calm.

In fact, the boss took some posing photos of Si Haolan with his mobile phone at the filming location. After Si Haolan took them over, he sent them directly to Antetokounmpo, who had already taken the lead in admiring the idol's beautiful photos.

Nowadays, Antetokounmpo's rainbow fart skills are not what they used to be. She can blow the dead into life, blow the things running on the ground into the sky, and blow a mole on Si Haolan's face into pearl tears falling into the mortal world.