02: The Great Evil and the Great Hungry Man

When Si Haolan opened the door, the protagonist's stepmother, the current Mrs. Si, was standing outside.

Mrs. Si was slightly surprised when she saw that Si Haolan was willing to open the door, but she immediately put on a soft smile and said to him in a soft voice: "Lanlan, you finally stopped losing your temper. Come and eat."

There is such a common little villain in every novel, such as this stepmother, who is just like one produced on the assembly line.

This kind of mass-produced stepmother usually looks kind and kind, but is sinister and vicious. She likes to put on the protagonist's shoes behind his back, and then will be forcibly subdued and slapped in the face by the protagonist in the later stage. The main function is to establish a good image of the protagonist who is not afraid of power. .

"Rebirth: After Escaped from Marriage, I Married the Movie King" is a Danmei novel. The original author came from a wealthy family, but his mother died when he was a child, and his father married a stepmother. The stepmother gave birth to a younger brother, so the younger brother was arrogant and willful, and the stepmother It is a tragic character who is sinister and cunning, with his own father turning his back on the shopkeeper and ignoring the story, and the whole family tyrannizing over the protagonist.

The original owner's father had mediocre business skills, but he wanted to invest in a bigger business. As a result, his own business was defunded and on the verge of bankruptcy. Now he was in urgent need of money, so the family discussed it and decided to sell the protagonist.

They sold the original owner to the young master of the Ke family as his wife, and then the Ke family gave the original owner's father a large sum of money as bridge payment to help the protagonist's family tide over the difficulties.

What a happy event.

People who just need money to buy a wife mostly have their own problems.

The young master of the Ke family is named Colin. He has leg problems and cannot walk. It is said that he also suffers from chronic diseases. Not only does he have physical problems, he has a weird and moody personality, and it is said that he is also mentally abnormal.

Seeing that it was time to get married, but all the ladies were unwilling to marry him, so he wanted to buy a male wife.

As for why he bought a man as his spouse, Si Haolan probably thought it was because it was cheaper.

The original book is a rebirth novel. The novel begins with the protagonist being reborn on the night he marries the villainous young master.

Then the protagonist goes back in time, slaps the best relatives and villains along the way, escapes from marriage, enters the entertainment industry, and spends time with the movie king.

At the beginning of the novel, the protagonist has just been reborn. At this time, he is using the time-honored method of passively resisting the upcoming marriage.

That is a hunger strike.

That's why Si Haolan is so hungry.

Si Haolan read the book once, but didn't take it to heart. The things that happened to the characters in the book had nothing to do with him. If those people came to cause trouble for him, he would just deal with it.

So he paid no attention to the stepmother in front of him, Mrs. Si, and was too lazy to pay attention to the little thoughts of these mothers-in-law. As if he didn't see anyone standing next to him, he swaggered downstairs to the dining room to eat.

Mrs. Si rolled her eyes behind him and followed him downstairs.

Si Haolan had the memory of the protagonist in the book. He walked to the dining room with familiarity and took the lead to sit down at the dining table. He put his hand on the table and tapped the table impatiently with his fingertips.