73: Decisive Battle 2

The protagonist team took the maid and drove the Cayenne to the jewelry store first.

Si Haolan parked the car, left Martha in the car, and tied her in the back seat with a seat belt in the old way.

Last time Si Haolan left her in the parking lot for a whole day, Martha obviously had a psychological shadow and asked him: "Master, don't you want me again?"

Si Haolan touched her head and said, "Why don't you want it? Just wait here obediently."

Martha felt relieved and calmed down and entered standby mode.

It was already late, and the jewelry store had been closed long ago. Si Haolan didn't care whether it was closed or not, he walked up and knocked on the door to call out the security guard on duty.

People thought he was going to rob him, so they were very alert and pointed an anti-riot stick at Si Haolan.

Si Haolan picked up the phone, turned on the flashlight and shined it on his face, saying, "Do you watch TV series? Do you recognize me?"

The security guards looked at Si Haolan in confusion, and one of them said: "It looks familiar..."

Grandma's, it's still not popular enough. Si Haolan reached out and grabbed Li Xinghe, carried him over, pointed at him and said to the security guards: "Where is this person? You should recognize him, right?"

"Hey, he looks like a celebrity."

Li Xinghe grinned and said, "Hello, I am Li Xinghe."

The security guards were immediately confused as to whether they were fake celebrities.

Si Haolan dispelled the security guard's suspicion a little and asked them if a person in a wheelchair came to buy something during the day.

One of them said, "Yeah, that guy just left when I was changing my shift."

Si Haolan quickly asked: "Do you know where he went?"

The security guard said: "When I came up from the parking lot, I met him going down. Several other people stopped him and the people following him in the parking lot, and then listened to their discussion, as if they were going to sit down and chat in the club next to it."

Si Haolan grabbed him and frightened the security guard into thinking he was going to attack. He picked up a stick and poked him, but Si Haolan easily dodged it. He grabbed the security guard's shoulders and shook him: "Thank you, big brother!"

When the two left, Li Xinghe left a signed photo for the security guards and said, "It should be worth a few hundred yuan..."

They walked out of the store, and Si Haolan said to Li Xinghe: "You are so disgusting, and you still carry your own photo with you."

The actor said confidently: "It's just a public relations method."

The two people then went to the club next to them.

The club is no better than a jewelry store. It should be open at night, but the place next to it is deserted and not very popular. This is very strange for a club in a downtown area.

Si Haolan and Li Xinghe wanted to enter through the main entrance, but were blocked.

The staff said they would be closed tonight, and their attitude was even tougher than the people at the jewelry store just now.

Si Haolan asked patiently: "Is there a person in a wheelchair coming to your place for shopping today?"

The staff member paused and said, "No, there are no wheelchair users."