22: Scandal

Li Xinghe blurted out: "We have different paths of good and evil. I can't be your subordinate."

"I came here because you complained about me, so you owe me this." Si Haolan never reasoned with others, he was the only one who was reasonable. "When I first came to this world, of course, the more subordinates, the better."

Li Xinghe was shocked: "Is there anyone else besides me?"

Si Haolan thought to himself, Martha, he said, "But she is a woman, so it is not convenient to carry her around."

Li Xinghe was even more shocked. This big devil kidnapped a woman to be his subordinate in this world. He must be too crazy.

After all, Li Xinghe was once a decent person. At this time, his sense of justice came over and he became angry and said: "This is a legal society. Don't be as lawless as before. You can't force me!"

Si Haolan laughed.

There was contempt and threat in this laugh.

Li Xinghe was so angry that he was shaking.

At this time, the studio assistant came to urge Li Xinghe to change clothes and put on makeup, and the actor turned away and ignored Si Haolan.

Si Haolan also went to touch up her makeup in preparation for filming.

Because Li Xinghe is already in place, today is his home court, and Si Haolan has a lot of roles.

The scene they are about to shoot is the first scene of the drama "Counter Current", which is very important. Director Li Zhiye hopes to produce the undercurrent and tension of a spy film, and has very high requirements for Li Xinghe and Si Haolan.

The two appeared side by side, both wearing formal attire, but Si Haolan wore his hat a little crooked and held a riding crop in his hand; Li Xinghe wore a fur coat, looking serious and upright.

Si Haolan played with the riding crop and suddenly paused while playing with it. At this time, he attracted Li Xinghe's attention.

When Li Xinghe turned sideways and looked over, Si Haolan said in an evil and mocking tone: "I heard news from the South Railway Station office that a key figure was captured, but unfortunately we haven't been able to pry it out of his mouth. Come up with something and kill people, but rumor has it that person has a list."

Li Xinghe lowered his head and smiled, and responded as if Si Haolan was telling a joke: "Every time I catch someone, they will say that there is such a list. This list disappears and appears all of a sudden, so is it there or not? Let's report back when we have the confirmation."

Si Haolan was noncommittal, but he flicked his riding whip and said, "Even if you don't have me, you can become someone." He looked at Li Xinghe with a fierce look in his eyes, "I would rather kill more than let him go."

Originally, Li Xinghe should have been calm at this time. It was the audience who wanted to scare him, but Li Xinghe also shrank his shoulders.

He didn't know if it was because he was wearing a coat on a hot day, but he looked at Si Haolan's face, sweat dripping from his forehead, his lips tightly closed, and he couldn't even look at Si Haolan for too long. Moved away.

"Stuck!" Li Zhiye shouted to stop, frowning and said to Li Xinghe, "How come your momentum has been suppressed? You must remember that you are an upright protagonist, and you cannot let the villain steal the limelight again."

Si Haolan raised his eyebrows, and Li Xinghe rubbed his eyebrows and cheered up to continue acting.

"Stop!" Li Zhiye got down from the director's chair, walked to Li Xinghe's side, and talked to him about the scene, "At this time, you have already begun to plan in your mind how to protect our colleagues in the party. You are secretly plotting against Xiao Si. You must show determination. Determination cannot back down."