Chapter 51: War of Kings, Absolute Throne (2)

Some time after going separate ways from Kim Dokja-

Jung YoungHo had pressed his spear against Chu Wangin's neck, the glare from the sharp tip causing Cha Wangin to go white.

Jie Kushin kept an eye on the other incarnations.

I picked up the fallen king's flag.

Chu Wangin's eyes bulged and he let out an ear-piercing scream, like I had killed his pet dog. It was so loud I wanted to cover my ears.

"NOOOOOOO!"

Christina winced.

Chu Wangin watched on as his flag integrated with mine.

Finally.

[You have obtained a black flag.]

[You have met one of the conditions for 'the king's qualifications'.]

[Congratulations! As the first person to gain this achievement, 7 000 coins have been awarded.]

[Coins possessed: 26 300]

This was the result of running around everywhere to either conscript other kings to sign the alliance agreement, or take their flags when they didn't listen to reason.

Naturally, Su Peng also signed it, but he and Mrs. Wang couldn't join us this time due to having their hands full.

I caught Chu Wangin outside the national museum, right before he went on an ambush.

Although I could have forced him to sign the alliance agreement, I decided against it.

Chu Wangin was a strong incarnation, that was true. But his sympathy with his sponsor was too high...in a bad way, unlike Min Jiwon. Additionally, well, I just didn't want him to sign the agreement.

Jung Youngho couldn't help but give a look of sympathy at the familiar soul-less state in-front of him. On the other hand, Christina poked the soul-less Chu Wangin with interest.

"It's time to go." I glanced up at the massive Seoul museum looming over the distance.

"And as for you, go back to your flag pedestal and stay there. No more ambushes." This was directed toward Chu Wangin.

[You have invoked your flag privileges. Incarnation 'Chu Wangin' has no choice but to obey.]

Chu Wangin picked himself up, like he had lost everything, and trudged his way over the distance, along with his panicking subordinates.

Ignoring him, Jung Youngho, Jie Kushin, Christina and I finally entered the museum.

This time, it was just the four of us, since Lee Jihye had opted to watch over Na Bori back at Chungmuro. It must have been due to the over taxation of probability that Na Bori still hadn't woken up yet. Although I was also worried, there were other things I needed to do.

[A new hidden scenario has arrived!]

+

[Hidden Scenario – Artifact Trials]

Category: Hidden

Difficulty: F ~ A+

Clear Conditions: Clear the right 'artifact dungeon' with the proper personnel.

Time Limit: None

Compensation: 500 ~ 5,000 coins

Failure: Death

+

We entered the lobby, and a panel floated before both of our eyes.

[Please select the type of dungeon you want to enter.]