Chapter 12: King of Wanderers (2)

A/N: Merry Christmas~

I should have thought about it before. If I, who read the novel, reached this point, then what about the others who were readers of that novel?

Especially, that one faithful reader I couldn't hope to catch up to?

With the unleashing of hundreds of butterflies, what would happen to this world?

I couldn't imagine the absolute chaos that would result. Not everyone was a martyr. In fact, there were more selfish people than selfless that could survive in this dog eat dog world.

So, armed with future knowledge, what kinds of destruction could the readers have? It was true that not everyone was bad, and was using the knowledge to help others.

For this Leader Lee in-front of me, reading from the notes, the way this place was structured, and the previous conversation, she was certainly the latter kind of reader, using the knowledge to help others.

But that could not offset any potential damage. And, what if this knowledge helps some people, but has catastrophic effects in an unforeseen way?

Leader Lee stood up, the chair skidding from under her that brought me back from my raging thoughts.

Watching her back as she left, I glanced at the papers still scattered over her desk, and then back at Leader Lee exiting the door.

I sucked in a breath after making a decision.

[What are you planning now?] Youngkik looked at me in wariness.

"Something potentially crazy and something I'm not sure will work." I mumbled as I replaced Leader Lee's position in the seat and took up her pen.

Looking at the daunting amount of pages, I hesitated before my pen touched the paper. Although, to others, it may appear just as a random pen suddenly floating, a true occult phenomenon.

I began writing in answering the small notes that littered the papers.

Beneath the comment of the special stove, I wrote:

Magic Power Stove. It's small enough to fit in a pocket, and can only be obtained once for each person. Additionally...

Although I didn't know the location of the Magic Power Stove as the novel hadn't explained any near the prison, I hoped the information would help.

[Some constellations are looking on with glittering eyes at the mysterious phenomenon]

[Lily Blooming in Aquarius is confused by the filtering.]

Youngkik looked surprised as more commission money rolled in, not expecting it to happen.

[What gibberish are you writing?] Youngkik asked, curious about what information I wrote to be filtered even to their eyes.

"It's not gibberish. It's helpful notes." I snapped back without looking at them.

Youngkik snorted, [You? Help? Why? All Earthlings only trample on each other to reach the end of the scenario, to amuse the constellations with their stories, anyway.]

"Well, I wonder why I'm doing this?" I smiled wryly, thinking of the answer to the next question as I shook the pen.

Youngkik looked at me, recalling the moment of the ghosts and seemed to have realized something.

The Dokkaebi watched on, this time silent at me working on the notes.

When I put the pen down and stretched, standing up to check the time, I suddenly lurched forward.