Chapter 5: The Other Side (3)

When I came too, I was roused to the muffled sounds of my companions talking and feeling something was being put into the trunk behind me.

One of the girl's school coat slid off me as I rose. How thoughtful of them.

Putting it aside, I opened the door to investigate what was going on, taking my dagger and lamp with me.

It was there that I was greeted to the sight of both of them being extremely excited as they held onto potions and bandages in their hands, shoving it into the trunk already stuffed with a variety of items that I inferred they raided from stores.

"What happened?" I asked, wanting to know generally what was going during my time of absence.

"Oh, you know, we went around getting some things. It's pretty cool, like check this out." Na Bori bubbly handed me one of the potions that I peeked at.

[Item: Minor healing potion]

Rating: E

Use: Heals minor injuries instantly. One use.

Description: A healing potion from another dimension found in a clinic.

+

Reading through the text that popped up carefully but quickly, I glanced at Na Bori and Lee Jihye's current state.

"You know, I'm starting to think things are not so bad. We weren't attacked at all when we went to raid the stores." Na Bori laughed, her eyes brighter and complexion rosier than they had been when she first entered the scenario.

"Mhm, I feel so refreshed now, like I could fight a hundred monsters right now," Lee Jihye swung her arm in demonstration.

However, instead of feeling energetic like my fellow companions, I only felt a bad premonition at their liveliness. It was as if they were planting a flag.

"Haha, it was a great idea to trust you," Lee Jihye smacked my shoulder good-naturedly, causing me to stumble slightly.

I wondered how Lee Jihye's stat strength grew so much. Oh yeah, she probably had a beginner package on due to her sponsor.

"Anyways, it's been almost an hour since you were unconscious-" Na Bori piped in, a smile still on her lips-

[The time of flood has been shortened. 1 hour is remaining. Please pay heed.]

[59:59]

I was a little surprised at the declaration, but the baptism of the last incident caused me to feel the whole thing to be acceptable. Although, the question now was why things were going awry from the original.

I could see that smile freeze in place in Na Bori's face, and Lee Jihye also paused, trying to process the information.

"Wait, but we still had 2 hours left-?!" Na Bori screeched, her eyes bulging out of her sockets disgracefully.

"Hey, do you have a plan for this?!" Lee Jihye's head whipped around from looking at her surroundings, beginning to shake my shoulders.

Which made me feel like it was going to bring on a headache after having just woken up.

It was clear they had forgotten this part of the scenario after being distracted from their haul of stuff. Honestly, they should never forget that danger was always imminent after experiencing scenarios for themselves.

"If-you-stop-shaking-me-and-calm-down-I-can-say-my-plan-" As I tried to coherently piece together my words after being shaken, Lee Jihye thankfully stopped rocking my poor body of only physique lv. 3.

The two quieted down and listened to me this time, which was an improvement to the last time.

"We are going to need oil, and a lot of it to set on fire. Na Bori, let's go to the gas station. And as for all the loot you've guys gathered..." As I spoke I looked at the glittering items in the trunk,