Chapter 23: Spokesperson (3)

"Now that we are cooperating as per our deal, I have a few questions to ask." I felt dead tired, sighing and aching as I supported my hands with them resting on my waist.

"Hmph." Mrs. Wang snorted, her arms folded over her chest.

"What is your ability?" I asked the stout lady.

Reluctantly, she answered.

"...I'm able to set up a field beforehand that can influence gravity. It puts a strain on my body and stamina, however, so I need a lot of Physique stat."

Gravity? Well, it was no wonder that none of the thoughts that played out of my head didn't slow down either.

"Huh? But the ground and the pillars weren't affected. Old grandma, you aren't hiding the true information, are you?" Christina narrowed her eyes.

The stout lady exploded.

"Rascal, you don't understand! I can't influence objects, only living things! And who are you calling a grandma?!"

Christina didn't get mad at that this time, nodding her head in smugness at wringing information out of her opponent.

"Spy, you see that? This is how you get answers to your questions." Christina smiled at me and raised a piece sign.

It ticked the stout lady off so much she immediately threw hands at Christina, but Christina easily pushed the stout lady back and taunted her a little more.

From this, it appeared the stout lady invested everything in her physique stat, because her other stats were not very strong.

"Another question I hope you will answer, Mrs. Wang. Why did you only choose now to steal a flag, and not earlier, or even before we took over?" I asked Mrs. Wang, leaving the scuffle between Christina and the stout lady.

I wasn't too worried, because the stout lady had exhausted her stamina too much to activate her ability again.

Toward Mrs. Wang, I was genuinely curious as to why she didn't stage a coup d'etat when she was stronger than the previous station representative.

"I was waiting for a chance. Gravy's ability is special, and we only had one chance. She has to stay in one place for a long time before being able to use it. I wouldn't have done this if it weren't for you taking over this place." Mrs. Wang spat out each word, still looking at me with hostility and contempt.

"You somewhat used your head in that game, I'll give you that, but you're still too green." Mrs. Wang added on.

"Is that advice for me?" My eyes widened slightly.

Mrs. Wang just looked at me with a warm smile. "Sure."

"Spy friend, are you finished talking with them? There's something I think you should check out." Jie Kushin tapped my shoulder after coming back from his search.

"Yes, just a moment." I raised my voice after that.

"Attention! The vice representative of this station will be Cho Youngran and Mrs. Wang. You can look for them to sort out some things."

I clasped Mrs. Wang's shoulder before she could say anything, and then tacitly shook hands with Cho Youngran.

[You have transferred partial authority to Incarnation Cho Youngran and Incarnation Wang Leehyun. They will be able to mete out punishments on station members on your behalf.]

"Wait a minute-" Wang Leehyun was probably trying to say something after that, but I was speed walking out of there with Jie Kushin at that moment.

"Jie Kushin, what is it that you're concerned about?" I began.