Dominance..

Hey Guyss!!!!!!

*Firstly.. AMAZING THOSE VOTES AND COMMENTS! THANK YOU!

*Secondly.... Hope you guys like this chaper! I really tried to make it a good chapter you know with the ending you like it... No spoilers!

*Thirdly... PLEASE can I get 55 votes and 40 comments??? Well go for gold! Hope you do~

*Fourthly... With the comments Larry Stylinson Are Plum Prancing with WeHeart1Dxo and THT Readers (Just for you Anna @xtruedirectionerx your fruits!)

*Fifthly... ANywho enjoy!!! I love you all and hope you do actually go for those votes and comments!!!!! <3 <3 xxxx

Harry POV

“Harry please, you’re gonna cause an accident driving like this!” Liam spoke with a panicked tone. I just carried on driving, I agree my driving was a little out of hand but come on if you were totally in love, and whipped over your HUSBAND and he goes and kisses another girl who wouldn’t be acting like this. I would be worried if I was like yeah uh that’s ok, doesn’t worry me.

“Harry please let’s just go to your house and talk about it” Zayn concluded. I nodded and finished the drive to my and Louis flat. Don’t fucking mention him right now. I pulled into the driveway and slammed the car door and strolled into the door and growling before throwing myself on the couch and I let the tears flow, they were coming heaps quicker than I had expected but hey why wouldn’t they.

“Aww Harry love!” Niall spoke gently before wrapping his arms around me. “Don’t call me love, that’s what he called me” I sniffed into his hoodie. “Aw harry fuck he doesn’t deserve you.” I threw my ring across the room. “No, No Harry this belongs on your finger” Liam handed me the ring again. My fingers did look better when the ring was placed on my hand but I don’t wanna be wearing a ring from a guy fucking cheats on me.

Louis POV

I was now officially panicking. Do you fucking think I would kiss that bitch back? Harry had probably the worst angle to experience the whole thing. It’s alright Eleanor is now in the principal’s office for kissing a teacher which is against the law as you know and also for sexual harassment to a happily married man.

I got in my car totally forgetting about my class and speeding literally the whole way home. I could see Niall’s car in the driveway. I pounded on the door. I was not losing the most important thing in my life. “Someone please just let me explain!” My voice came out higher than intended and tears were escaping from my eyes. The door opened a crack and Liam stood firm in that gap. “I think you should leave Louis” I rolled my eyes. “I am not leaving, I live here!” I sassed before shoving him out of the way and going into the flat.

It would be an understatement to say Harry was a mess. Harry was broken, and I couldn’t believe I had done this to him. I sat on the couch and put my arms aroun- my train of thought was interrupted. “Get your filthy hands off me” Harry shoved me off him and I landed on the ground with a thud. I guess I deserved that, actually I FUCKING Didn’t. I didn’t kiss her!

“Harry I swear I didn’t kiss her back, you have to believe me!” I regained myself and sat back on the couch Harry previously shoved me off.  “You had an awful angle and I SWEAR I am totally in love with you, I fucking married you Haz, I love you more than anything in this world, We have two beautiful kids together, an amazing house and everything we need. I don’t want Eleanor or anybody else! She literally barged in my office, shoved me against the board and kissed me. I tried shoving her off many times but because I have been spending so much time with you I wasn’t strong enough to push her off.”