𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈 :𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖲𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖨 𝖦𝗈𝗍 𝖱𝖺𝗂𝗇

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

THE CLUB WAS beginning to look it's part, which Em couldn't have been happier about.

She was looking for people who needed jobs, until this day.

"excuse me?" a lady with short hair said.

"yes?" Em questioned with a kind smile.

"i'm looking for a job, and i saw you were looking for bartenders." she said politely.

"oh yeah," Em smiled.

"could i maybe give it a go?" she asked, "sure!" the blonde replied.

"i'm Rose by the way." she smiled, extending her hand out.

"Emmy," the two shook hands, she had a feeling in her stomach she was going to like Rose very much.

"it like it's great what your doing here." she said looking around the room.

"you think?" Em questioned with furrowed brows.

"yeah!" Rose responded with a kind smile.

"how do you think people will think about it?" the blonde asked.

"god Clementine Darling runs the bloody place! I think this place is going to be amazing!"

Emmy smiled widely, and looked down happily.

"are you going to have a stage? I know a few people that can play." Rose said.

"yeah, that would be incredible, thank you." She replied.

"do you think i should keep this wall dark pink?" Em asked.

"oh yeah definitely, maybe get the roof paint navy and some gold embellishments." she said.

"i think i'm going to like you a lot Rose."

...

THE TWO GIRLS laughed as they nearly dropped the large plant and its pot.

They placed in down in the corner and smiled at their success.

"we're off Em." one of the work men said, "okay then, thank yous so much!" she smiled.

Two work men had came in and held install the stage, since Em and Rose could barely carry a plant pot, they doubted very much they'd be able to set up a stage.