𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑: 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒

𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟣𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟣𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, no call, no letter, no visit, nothing.

John hadn't even bothered trying to speak to Em, to try sort anything out.

Emmy was pissed beyond words, so herself and Jules at been staying in the Lennons flat that was just around the corner from Abbey Road.

She'd debated if she should go too him, instead of him and she knew he probably wouldn't do anything since he was the most stubborn person she knew.

But no, all this was his fault, if he'd been a bit more careful on the drink, none of it would've happened.

That night was the release party for the new clothing line, Cecelia had said she'd take care of Jules for Em.

Which she was extremely grateful for. She was very aware she'd most likely run into John at the party, since Simon wanted as much people as possible to come.

He'd invited, half the bands in London, models, writers, singers, the whole lot.

Em looked at her outfit she'd chose to wear that night, a silver sequinned open back mini dress, silver pumps, a white ostrich scarf and a matching little bag.

She kept her hair down and did the 'mod' makeup look she'd seen in a magazine earlier that day.

"have a good time dear!" Cecelia smiled.

"thank you so much, Cecelia!" Em replied, walking out the door.

She walked down the stairs in the flat and pulled the front door open, the cameras from the press flashed brightly.

She quickly got into the car, that would be taking her to Simon and Tinas place.

"hello love." Charlie smiled.

"Charlie?! I thought you retired?" she exclaimed excitedly.

"oh i did, i heard about tonight and i wanted to pick you up." the older man said.

"oh thank you!" Em smiled cheerfully.

"i shall say you look impeccable tonight, my dear!" he said kindly.

"i tried my best." the blonde replied, "how is Peter?"

She'd found out a few weeks before, Charlie's daughter had given birth to her first child, Peter.

"he's doing just great, oh boy, i still can't believe i'm a grandfather!" he said.

"awwww." she smiled.