𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖲𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽

"CLEMENTINE DARLING SHOCKS THE NATION AS SHE ARRIVES BACK IN LONDON TWO WEEKS AFTER THE INCIDENT IN PARIS

"CLEMENTINE DARLING SHOCKS THE NATION AS SHE ARRIVES BACK IN LONDON TWO WEEKS AFTER THE INCIDENT IN PARIS. SHE WORE A PINK CHANEL TWEED JACKET, BEIGE TROUSERS, PEOPLE ARE CALLING IT  'THE LOOK OF LUXURY'
WE HAVE RECEIVED NEWS THAT SHE SHATTERED HER KNEE AND RECEIVED SURGERY AS SOON AS SHE ARRIVED AT THE HOSPITAL. WE HAVEN'T HEARD FROM JOHN LENNON AND HIS THOUGHTS ON THE SITUATION. THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INCIDENT HAS TURNED HIMSELF, HIS NAME IS BILL MACKINTOSH.
COMING FROM LONDON, DERRICK SIGNING OFF."

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟦𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟨

Emmy sat in the car with Simon and Tina, "are you wanting to go home?" Tina asked.

"yeah i'd like that." Em said.

It was odd, she hadn't heard from John the whole two weeks, not a single call, she was pissed to say the least.

Her father had flew to Paris as soon as he heard the news, and there until Tuesday, it was now Thursday.

She wasn't asking John to do that since his busy schedule, but at least a call would've been nice.

She'd not heard from anyone, not Pattie, not Jane, not Mo, absolutely nobody, beside Mimi and Melody.

That was it, it just upset her more that the child of her father didn't call.

She'd founded out he'd not been seen from the public in those two weeks.

God she worried about him and Jules, he'd probably been living off formula.

She felt miserable, if she could've been more wary of her surroundings, it wouldn't have happened.

When Mimi called her she asked if she'd heard from John, 'not at all' the older women said.

She'd called him, no answer, she'd done that with all her close friends, absolutely nothing.

Emmy could see Kenwood come into view, it look the same when she left.

She noticed for once there was no girl outside, they must've realised that John wasn't coming out, or was he even in?

Tina opened the window and put the code in for the gate.

They opened and Charlie drove up towards the house.

The car stopped, Emmy looked out the window at the front door.

Charlie opened her door and helped her out, she grabbed her crutches.

Tina help her up the front door steps, Emmy was able to take her little case.