53. My two worlds collide

"Sophie?" Maddi says barely audibly.

The tall blonde pulls back just enough so Maddi can see into her piercing blue eyes. Laugher falls out of her mouth and she clutches on to her best friend like she's a lifeline. "Oh my god!" she laughs. "Oh my god!"

Sophie squeezes her hard, her smile as wide as the sea.

"How are you here?!" she glances from Sophie to Noah to Todd and back to Sophie, a disbelieving look on her face.

"Todd called me this morning!" She says excitedly. "I got on the first plane I could and I just got to the hotel like 15min before you did."

Maddi shakes her head, a smile forever plastered on her face. "I can't believe this. I don't even know how to react right now."

Noah laughs softly and places his hand on her shoulder. "You're staying the night here, with Sophie, and then you'll be back in the Villa before breakfast tomorrow, and Sophie will be on a plane headed back to London."

"We don't even have a full day together?" her brows pinch, and her bottom lip juts out.

Todd shrugs. "It was the best I could do. It was nearly impossible to get the producers to agree to this, but after what Lucas did to you in their  villa, they didn't really have much ground to stand on."

Maddi looks back at her best friend and smiles from ear to ear. "We have so much to discuss."

Sophie rolls her eyes, the corners of her lips curling. "You're telling me. Come on then."

She starts to pull her towards the room, but Maddi holds back a second, reaching for Noah's hand. "You're staying, right?" She looks up at him with her eyes wide.

His face turns to confusion. "You want me to stay? You only have this one night to catch up with Sophie, and you want me to stay?"

She smiles happily at him. "I'd love nothing more than for my two worlds to collide."

He beams at her and takes her hand, following the two girls into the room. "This is only how like 80% of my fantasies start," he grins mischievously.

She rolls her eyes and Sophie snorts. "You wish, Book Boy," Sophie quips.

Todd hangs back by the door with a smile on his lips. "I'll be here at 6am sharp to pick you up. You have to be ready by then so we can get back to the Villa before the bedroom lights come on at 7:00."

Maddi gives him a salute, "Sir, yes sir!"

He cringes. "Nope. Don't like that," he says as he turns and walks out to the hall, shutting the door behind him.

Sophie and Maddi plop onto the large couch in the room. "So," Sophie grins. "Book Boy, can you please fetch us some bubbly from the mini bar?"

He rolls his eyes and huffs. "Please tell me that nickname isn't sticking?"

Maddi giggles. "Chop chop on those drinks, Book Boy."

He playfully ruffles her hair on his way to the mini bar. "I don't know why I agreed to stay if this is the kind of treatment I can expect."

Sophie winks at Maddi then turns on the couch to face him. "It's not too late, you know. Todd is probably still in the lobby, waiting for his car."

Noah scowls slightly at her.

"Oh, admit it," she laughs. "You wouldn't rather be anywhere else." She nods her head towards Maddi who's face heats with blush.

"Sophie," Maddi warns.

Noah clears his throat and places three glasses of champagne on the coffee table before falling onto the couch next to her. He hands the girls their drinks before settling into the couch with his drink in one hand and his arm around Maddi on the back of the couch. She's all too aware of his warmth next to her.