8. Something something... strawberry!

Maddi steps out from the garden walkway and immediately has to squint. The Mediterranean sun is shining brightly down on the Villa. After her eyes adjust she sees Bobby sitting on the sun loungers with Rocco, Gary, Ibrahim, and of course: Priya. Maddi tries not to think too much about it.

Lottie is sat near them, but not quite in the group, listening in from the edge of the pool. Maddi considers joining her, but remembers her promise to herself to make today all about Bobby.

"Maddi!" Bobby shouts from the loungers as she walks down from the decking. "Come sit next to me," he says with a giant smile. He's such a cutie.

"Hey everyone," Maddi says sweetly with a wave as she takes the seat at the end of the lounger next to Bobby.

"Good morning sleepy head," Gary says with a wink. He's sitting next to Priya who is right across from Maddi. "Catch a lot of z's on the terrace last night?" He laughs.

"As a matter of fact," Maddi counters, "I slept very well on Bobby's chest." She says with a smirk.

The group laughs and Ibrahim, who's sat on Bobby's other side, punches him in the shoulder. Bobby laughs and punches him back.

As Maddi laughs at the boys, Priya reaches out and places her hand on her knee. "Hey babes," she says sweetly. "We couldn't chat over on the swing could we?" She's wearing a plunging gold one piece and Maddi has a great view down her cleavage when Priya's bent slightly forward like this. Which means Bobby does too. Clever girl.

"Of course," Maddi replies with her sweet-as-pie smile.

The two girls get up from the loungers and Maddi takes a moment to give Bobby a kiss on the cheek before heading over.

"Be back soon," he beams at her.

Maddi turns around and walks backwards so she can watch him as she goes. "I will," she says with a wink.

She spins back around a little too fast and loses her footing. Before she hits the ground though, strong arms envelope her, saving her from a wipe out.

"Shit!" Maddi shouts.

"Whoa! A little clumsy are we?" Noah teases as he holds her over the ground, not yet bringing her back to her feet.

Maddi can't help but blush. She's a little lost for words as she finds herself, once again, in Noah's arms this morning. His big, strong, tan arms. Arms that are attached to one of the most beautiful bodies she's ever seen. A body that makes her weak in the knees. A body that's wearing some pretty short swim trunks...

"Maddi?" He brings her to her feet. "You alright?"

She's brought back from her trance, "Huh? What?"

Noah chuckles softly, "I asked if you were okay." He still has his hands holding onto her arms as if she'll fall over if he lets go. His eyes flicker to her lips, both of them remembering their steamy kiss this morning.

Maddi backs away from his grasp, feeling a little flustered. She can't be focusing on Bobby if she's mind-fucking Noah.

"I'm all good!" She cheers as she turns back around to head to the swing. "Thanks for saving my ass," she shouts back to Noah once she's in the kitchen.

"Anytime!" He shouts back.

Maddi grabs her water-bottle on her way to the swing. Priya is already sat with it swaying just slightly, making it a little difficult for Maddi to just sit down on it.

She decides to get a slight running start. She leaps onto the swing, sending it flying backwards and Priya clutching onto it for dear life.

"Oh my god, Maddi!" She shrieks with beautiful laughter.