36. An afterthought on the show's Wikipedia page

Maddi nervously approaches the group gathered in the kitchen, still safely gathered under Lucas' arm. Jasmine is surrounded by everyone, even Lottie. She's very clearly being interrogated.

"Maddi!" Priya cheers as they approach.

The petite woman turns and offers Maddi a sweet smile. "Hey, Maddi," she says softly. Her voice like velvet.

Maddi breaks away from Lucas and goes to hug her. "Hey! Jasmine, right?" She kisses her on each cheek.

"You can call me Jas," she smiles sweetly as the two girls break away.

"That's such a cool name!" Maddi exclaims. "So, I'm sure you've already been interviewed by this group, but I'd love to get to know you!"

Jas blushes, "I'd love to get to know you, too. Do you want to go for a chat?"

Maddi's face twitches in confusion for a beat before she reigns it in. She glances over at Priya before saying, "Just the two of us?"

"Yeah," Jas looks around the Villa. "Care to give me the tour?"

"Oh, I think the guys were looking forward to that!" Maddi gestures to the boys all huddled together, watching the two girls chat.

Jas giggles, "Oh, I know. But I want you to show me around."

"Okay..." she looks around at the slightly confused faces of the other Islanders. "Let's start at the roof terrace, then."

Jas links her arm in Maddi's and the two girls leave the group and walk into the Villa. Jas is about Maddi's height, maybe an inch or two taller. She has stunning honey-brown eyes and smells like lavender. Maddi isn't sure why she feels nervous in her presence; maybe it has something to do with her going on a date with Lucas. If she's into Lucas... she's some tough competition.

The girls walk through the bedroom to the lounge, and Maddi isn't quite sure what to say. There's a moment of awkward silence before she just blurts out something. "So how was the date?"

Jas glances at Maddi and smiles, "It was really good, actually. I was surprised when they said Lucas would be joining me. I expected it to either be Noah or Bobby." The girls start to ascend the stairs. "But in the end I'm glad it was Lucas. He's so sweet."

Maddi can't tell from the way she's talking about him if there's more to their date than Lucas made it seem. She wants to ask outright, but doesn't want to look insecure in her couple. Oh wait. They're not even coupled up. Ugh. When the hell is the next recoupling?

"Yeah," Maddi nervously giggles. "Lucas is such a gentleman. I'm glad he made you feel welcome."

The girls arrive at the roof terrace and Maddi lets go of Jas' arm to sit in her usual corner. "So tell me about you!" Maddi cheers.

Jas sits next to Maddi, "Well, I'm a painter from Manchester. I'm 25; a bit silly; a dog-lover; avid runner; and I'm bisexual."

"Oh, wow!" Maddi's eyebrows shoot up, "So we do have a few things in common."

Jas giggles, "Yeah. Do you run at all?"

"Not if I can help it," she laughs. "What style of art do you paint?"

"I'm really into abstract landscapes," she says. "I try to capture the views I've seen but with my own little twist on them."

"Oh, that sounds so lovely!" Maddi exclaims. As she tries to think of something else to ask her, Jas scoots a little closer to her on the bench.

"Look," she starts. "I've seen the show, and I know you appreciate honesty..."

Maddi stares at her wide eyed, waiting for her to finish.