1. A management consultant and a musician walk into a villa...

Maddi steps out of the Jeep and looks up. Through her squinting green eyes she can see the giant Spanish villa in front of her. Blue trumpet vines slither up the side; a stunning contrast against the white walls. The bright sun warms her tan skin in the dry Mediterranean air. 

She's stunned by the beauty, but the crunching of gravel catches her attention. She whips her head around, her long chocolate brown hair splaying behind her as she turns.

She watches in slow-motion as a tall, dark, and intimidatingly beautiful woman steps out. She's got to be at least 5'9", long braids cascade down her shoulders to her stomach, and as she smiles Maddi can see perfectly white teeth shining back at her. She takes a step toward Maddi and—

"Ahh!" She yells out as she falls flat on her stomach onto the gravel.

"Oh shit!" Maddi rushes to help her up. "Are you alright?" She grabs her arm and guides her to her feet.

"Fine, fine. Just a little embarrassed is all." She laughs as she smooths out her braids and adjusts her bikini.

Maddi lets out a small laugh. "Talk about making a grand entrance! My name is Maddi, by the way." She gives her sweetest smile and holds out her hand.

The tall woman beams at her and pulls her in for a hug. She smells like warm vanilla, a scent that reminds Maddi of her best friend Sophie. She instantly puts this goddess of a woman in her good books.

After pulling away, she says "I'm Hope!" She looks up at the Villa through her heart-shaped sunglasses and sighs a content sigh. "This place is unbelievable! Let's go check out the inside."

Hand-in-hand the two girls make their way through the massive front door. As the chilly A.C. hits her face, Maddi's eyes adjust from the bright light outside and she takes in what's before her: the walls are white and a giant neon pink love heart hangs across from them with "love" written inside it. To the right are bright pink stairs, and to the left is a multicolored wall with love hearts all over.

"Daaaaaaaaamn," Maddi sings.

Hope squeals, "I cannot believe we get to live here!"

"Oh my god, I cannot wait to meet all the guys!" Maddi squeals back and does a few little hops while holding onto Hope.

"Omg same. God, I just hope I actually like one of them!"

Maddi smooths down her wavy brown hair. "What do you mean?" she asks as they walk through the villa to the bedrooms.

"Well, what if you step out there and the first guy you couple up with is the guy you end the show with? Wouldn't that be amazing?"

"I mean yeah, that would be great but— oh my god! Look at the beds!"

In the bedroom are six beds in a line, all with love hearts above them on the wall. Each bed has bright blue and yellow pillows and throws, and storage benches in front of them. A bright-as-the-sky blue rug lines the floor from the lobby to the garden door.

The girls strut down the blue rug to the door to the garden. "Anyways," Maddi starts, "being coupled up with the same guy from the beginning to the end would be amazing, but I'm not holding hope."

"Babes... you are literally holding Hope!! I'm Hope! You're holding my hand right this second!"

"Oh my god!" Maddi laughs out loud. "You're bonkers."

Hope holds the door open so Maddi can walk through. "I know what you mean though. It sounds like a dream, but life isn't always a dream."

The path from the bedroom to the garden is covered with a pergola that has beautiful flowering vines wrapping themselves all around every inch. Colourful flowers cascade from the top and down the sides to the ground. The ground is stone, so as Maddi and Hope walk down the path, their heels click in unison and it echos out over the garden.