25. She's royally fucked everything up

Maddi watches as Noah leaves without looking back. He walks straight to the kitchen where Ibrahim is, and chats like he didn't just crush her heart.

She sits on her bean bag, motionless, unable to move. What has she done? Noah is everything. He's fit, smart, thoughtful, caring, kind... he's everything she needs... why can't she just make up her damn mind?

After a moment of sitting by herself, she looks around and sees everyone chatting with each other. She gets up from the bean bag and slowly makes her way into the Villa. She goes into the bedroom and plops face down on the nearest bed.

"You alright, lass?"

She looks up and sees Bobby standing there with a drink in his hand. She sighs and face plants back into her pillow.

"Ah," he says as he sits down next to her, "I take it that conversation with Noah didn't go well?"

She turns her head to look him in the eye, "You saw that?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I saw him leave you there, and you looked so sad. I knew I needed to cheer you up, so I brought you this!" He smiles as he hands her a pink drink.

She gives him a small smile, "Strawberry lemonade margarita?"

He grins, "Yeah, Rocco said you really enjoyed it."

She sits up next to him and takes a long sip, "It's super refreshing."

"Just what you need!" Bobby puts his arm around her shoulders in a side hug.

She smiles appreciatively, "Where's Priya?"

His smile drops, "Talking with Henrik."

"I wouldn't think to much of it, Bobby. She told me no one is going to turn her head from you."

Bobby squeezes her shoulders, "Thanks, lass. I guess we'll have to see." He falls onto his back with a sigh, "So what happened with Noah?"

Maddi puts her drink on the end table and falls back next to him, "Um," she stutters, "he, uh, ended things."

Bobby turns on his side to face her, "What?! Why?"

She closes her eyes to fight the tears forming, "Um, well... he said I'm too young and that I don't know what I want. That I've been leading him on. And that I'm just afraid of being alone."

"Well, that's a load of bullocks."

Maddi looks up at Bobby, "I don't know. My head's been spinning all day. I really do have a lot of feelings for Noah, but I can't ignore the feelings I have for Lucas." Tears brim in her eyes. 

Bobby looks down at her with a sad look, "I guess I see his point. Because I was kind of in the same boat with you and Priya, but I knew that I needed to try things with Priya before it was too late."

She closes her eyes and sighs, "Let's not talk about this. It's been a weird night."

He smiles softly at her, "Sorry, lass. I know tonight's been rough for you, but I'm not going to lie... watching you out on that dance floor tonight..." he takes a deep breath and puts his hand on his heart, "That did something to me."

Maddi laughs, "Shut up, you." She gets to her feet, "I'm going to go back out there and try to have fun." She holds her hand out to help him up, "You want to join me?"

He beams at her, "There she is." 

The two of them link arms and walk out back to the garden. As they step onto the decking, Maddi sees Noah chatting with Hope by the firepit. She avoids his gaze completely and pulls Bobby into the kitchen where Priya is chatting with Lucas and Henrik.