27. That's Love Island, baby!

"Oh my god!" Maddi squeals, "A kissing challenge! Challenge days are the best!"

Henrik claps his hands, "Well, I'm excited!" He looks at the girls, "I've been looking forward to getting to know you all, and there's no better way to do that than up close and personal."

Priya jumps up from the day bed and grabs Maddi's hand, "Let's go get ready!" She cheers as she pulls Maddi towards the Villa.

Maddi laughs as she lets herself get pulled, "I'm buzzing!"

As they leave, Lottie says, "You boys all better brush your teeth if you think we're going to be kissing you."

After brushing their teeth and getting themselves ready, the Islanders all make their way out to the challenge platform. There's a row of question marks facing each other on the floor. On one side is a giant blackboard with columns marked "GIRLS" and "BOYS".

"I guess it's a girls vs boys challenge," Rocco says.

Gary chuckles, "Mate, we could use someone as smart as you down at the docks. I don't think I could have figured that out by myself."

Rocco frowns but doesn't say anything.

"Okay, boys," Hope says, "take your places."

Lottie and Maddi share an annoyed look, then laugh.

As the Islanders take their place on their question marks, Maddi gets a text:

"'Islanders,'" she reads, '"in your teams you will have to decide which person you think 'did the deed' in a scenario drawn from the deck of cards. Then one of the team members must kiss the person on the opposite team who you think is the answer. Every correct answer earns the team a point.

"'The winning team will get cocktails this evening!'"

"Ooh!" Priya cheers, "This is going to be fun," she winks at Bobby.

"So let me get this straight," Rocco says, "we read something on a card and then decided who we want to kiss?" He looks around the group, "Is there any reason why we shouldn't just kiss whoever we want?"

Gary shrugs, "Yeah, because then you won't get the points."

Rocco laughs, "So I can either play to win, or I can use this as a chance to kiss some people?"

Gary furrows his brows, "Mate, what is it with you and these challenges?"

Marisol shares a flirtations look with Rocco, "There's no reason why you shouldn't just kiss who you want, Rocco."

Lottie huffs, "Yes there is! He's coupled up with me!"

Maddi's eyes widen at the drama and she accidentally makes eye contact with Noah across the platform. He doesn't leave her gaze for a moment, and they stand there, locking eyes for a moment... until she remembers their conversation earlier. What was a small smile beginning to form on her lips, drops... as does her gaze.

"Babes," Hope says, "It's just a game. If Rocco's going around kissing whoever he likes, he's not going to be winning." She smiles, "Those cocktails are ours."

Priya reaches over and squeezes Maddi's hand, bringing her from her thoughts, "You okay, hun?"

Maddi smiles brightly, "Yeah! I'm excited to kiss some boys!"

Priya squeals, "Should we just get on with it, then? Ladies first, I think..." she winks.

"Don't mind if I do," Hope steps forward. She draws the top card from the deck and reads it aloud, "'The boy who spent more than £500 on a first date is...'"