6. Tequila-kinda girl

Maddi and Bobby make their way to the kitchen where the rest of the Islanders are chatting. Priya is chatting with Gary, Ibrahim, and Noah. Hope is with Marisol, watching with Lottie and Hannah as Rocco makes some cocktails. Noah spots Maddi first and smiles at her before he returns to his conversation with Priya.

"I'm going to go save Priya from all that grafting," Maddi giggles as she and Bobby walk out onto the decking towards the kitchen.

He gives her another half smile and says "Sounds good, lass. I'm going to go give Rocco a hand with the drinks."

They part ways and Maddi wiggles herself into the group between Priya and Gary.

"Hey, you!" Noah cheers. His smile lights up his face, giving Maddi flutters in her stomach. "You doing okay, Cheeky?"

She smiles at him, "Yeah. We're good now."

"Oh, good!" Priya says. She beams at Maddi, "I felt so bad when Gary said you were upset. I didn't want to upset anyone, especially someone as sweet as you." She puts her arm around Maddi's shoulders, bringing her in for a side hug.

Maddi returns the hug by wrapping both her arms around Priya's waist and resting her head right above her boob. They stand there in the group of boys cuddling, acting like they've been friends forever. Priya is a lot sweeter than Maddi originally thought. Maybe they could be friends, despite the Bobby thing.

"I wasn't upset because of you, hun." Maddi states. "I wasn't upset with anyone... I just was feeling a bit overwhelmed because of the confusing circumstances." She gives the goddess a squeeze and adds "You're a sweetie, babes. I couldn't be upset with you." Priya smiles down at Maddi as they break apart.

"I get it," Gary says. "It is a bit crazy that you and Bobby know each other from the outside," he says to Priya.

"Yeah..." She draws out. "How much has he told you?" She asks Maddi.

"I think everything?" She looks around the group. "That you showed him around to a bunch of different shop locations, got to know each other, and hooked up a few times."

Priya nods, waiting for Maddi to finish.

"And that you were looking to get into a relationship with some bloke, so you two broke it off for good and haven't seen or spoken to each other since."

Priya glances down at the ground. She sighs, "Yeah, I thought I was getting into a relationship, turns out he was just a piece of shit. So that didn't work out..." She quickly looks Maddi up and down before adding "I actually reached out to Bobby on Instagram a couple months ago."

Everyone in the group looks as shocked as Maddi feels. "What?" Noah exclaims. He looks to Maddi, "Did he tell you that?"

She looks over at Bobby who's been laughing at something with Lottie in the group making cocktails. "No," she says quietly.

"He never responded." Priya says quickly. "I don't know if he even read it. He's not very social media savvy."

"Did you tell him about this when you two were talking in the snug?" Maddi asks.

"No..." Priya cringes. "It's embarrassing, really. He obviously doesn't want to be with me. He told me in the snug that he wants to get to know you, Maddi."

That piece of information calms Maddi down a little, but her anxiety is still through the roof. She needs some sort of relief.

"Anyone want to take shots with me?" She asks the group.

The boys exchange concerned glances. "I'm down," Noah says with a shrug.

"Yeah, why not!" Gary shouts.