4. I fancy you, I fancy him

Maddi rests on the daybed for a bit after Gary leaves, not wanting to feel awkward in the group. She hears everyone out on the lawn having chats and laughing... She feels left out, but doesn't quite have the energy to get up and mingle.

Suddenly the sound of a phone going off somewhere in the Villa quiets everyone down.

"Text!" Marisol squeals, "Guys, I got a text!"

Maddi reluctantly gets up from her spot on the daybed and makes her way to the group on the lawn.

"There you are!" Bobby reaches out and pulls her in next to him under his arm, making her giggle.

Marisol clears her throat, "'Islanders, tonight there will be a welcome party. Please get ready to say hi to a very special guest! #drinksonus #droppingthebombshell'"

"Amazing! A party!" Hope cheers.

Lottie comes up to the other side of Maddi, "Does that mean another girl is coming in here?"

All the girls look at each other worried. Maddi catches Noah looking at her before he switches his gaze to Hope. "Or it could be another guy..." He says.

"Whoever it is," Lottie states, "it means we'll have an odd number for the recoupling."

"Oh no," Hannah looks like she might cry, "someone is going to get dumped!"

Everyone is discussing whether a girl or boy is coming in tonight, but Maddi doesn't have the energy for that. She reaches up and whispers in Bobby's ear, "Mind if we go for a chat?"

He looks surprised but nods, "Snug or swing?"

"Swing is good."

They make their way hand-in-hand to the swing. Bobby sits first and invites Maddi to join the same way he did after they first coupled up. She leaps, making the swing rock back and forth again. They both giggle into each other. Bobby has his arm around her and both his legs out. Maddi takes the opportunity to swing her legs over his and scoots her bum as close as she can so he's holding her.

"So," she starts. He looks nervous. "I just wanted to apologize to you."

He looks relieved and shocked at the same time "Apologize? To me? For what?"

"For being kind of a twat in the Truth or Dare game. I shouldn't have chosen Noah. Lottie and I were just trying to piss Hope off because she was being annoying."

Bobby brings his other arm around to rest on her knees. "You don't need to apologize to me for that. Maybe to Hope. I think it definitely upset her. Especially after Noah chose you as someone he would couple up with." Maddi can tell he's trying to hide how nervous he feels about that fact.

She looks anxiously out towards the daybeds where Hope and Noah are talking. "Yeah I definitely want to apologize to her. I don't want to cause any drama, and I especially don't want anyone to be upset because of me or at me."

Bobby uses the hand that's around her shoulders to tilt her head back to face him. "I don't think anyone could stay upset with you for very long." He smiles and looks down at her lips. "You're way too charming."

She blushes and looks down, feeling a little shy. "You're being way too adorable right now." She brings her hands up to her cheeks. "I shouldn't be blushing as much as I am."

They both giggle and Bobby tilts her head up so she's looking him in the eye. Her heart is beating a thousand beats per minute as he starts to lean in, his eyes flickering to her lips. She leans in and meets him halfway. Their lips touch and they slowly lean into the kiss. It starts off small and gentle like the one in the game, but it turns passionate far more quickly. Maddi wraps her arms around his neck to pull him closer. Bobby wraps an arm around her waist and guides her to her back so she's lying on the swing. He positions himself over her as they further their kiss. Tongues in each others mouths.