37. I want you. I want this.

As Maddi heads back to the dressing room after her upsetting conversation with Noah in the bathroom, she hears Priya and Jas chatting rather quietly. As she opens the door, both girls go silent as they face her.

"Hey, guys..." she says suspiciously. She walks over to her vanity to put her stuff away.

Priya looks a little flustered as she turns on her stool to face her. "Hey, babes. You ready for tonight?"

Maddi glances between Priya and Jas, who hasn't made eye-contact with her since she walked in. "Yeah... I'm excited."

"Good!" Priya hops up from her stool and pulls Maddi with her. "Let's go down for the big reveal."

"Big reveal?" Maddi questions as she glances back at Jas, who looks upset as she sits at her vanity alone.

"Yeah!" Priya says happily as they walk arm in arm down the stairs. "You know Lucas has already bragged to all the guys that you're going to be sleeping outside together. I'm sure they're expecting you to go all out."

She suddenly feels nervous and exposed. She looks down at her outfit and has the urge to cover herself. "Do I look okay?"

"You look hot. Like I'm a bit jealous of Lucas," Priya laughs.

The two girls get to the bottom of the stairs and before they make their grand entrance, Maddi stops Priya in her tracks. "What's going on with Jas?" She asks. "What were you two talking about before I came in?"

Priya furrows her brows, "Nothing!" She glances to the ground, "She feels bad about how things went down."

"Oh..." Maddi says. "I hope she knows that I'm not mad."

"Yeah, she does. But you know how it is when you hurt someone. Even if they say it's okay, you still feel bad."

"Yeah..." Maddi turns from her to the bedroom. "You ready?"

She beams at her, "After you, my Berry."

Maddi giggles and turns the corner to the bedroom. She immediately spots Lucas chatting with Henrik and Lottie by the beds and he beams at her as she walks in. Everyone turns to look at her. Bobby's jaw drops slightly, causing Gary to turn around to see. He too drops his jaw. Ibrahim starts to laugh at the collective response, while Noah sits expressionless next to him.

"Damn!" Lottie cheers. "You're looking fire, Cheeky!"

The rest of the guys cheer as Maddi approaches a nervous-looking Lucas. "You ready?" She asks him.

He smiles as he slinks his arm around her waist and pulls her in for a hug. "Been waiting for this for a while."

"You'd think they're going off to the Hideaway, by the way they're acting." Lottie snorts.

Lucas and Maddi both burst out laughing, remembering their naughty antics in the Hideaway not more than an hour ago. He pulls her out the door and lifts her off her feet bridal style. After carrying her to the daybed, he tosses her onto it, and she screams the whole way down.

He plops on after her, giggling. "You look absolutely breathtaking, tonight."

Maddi blushes, "You're too sweet."

He reaches up to stroke her cheek. "Words cannot describe how I'm feeling with you right now."

She slowly leans in to kiss him. He slides his hand from her cheek to the back of her neck and pulls her into him. Their lips meet, and it's like the first time all over again. The sparks are undeniable, and Maddi finds herself giddy with excitement for the night ahead.

Lucas pulls her up into his arms and holds her gently, kissing her neck. "Oh, wow," she moans.

He lets out a small laugh, "I feel like this," he licks the spot between her shoulder and her neck, "is your spot."