41. This is a long chapter...

There's a mix of feelings as the girls all get ready for the evening. Maddi shared the news with everyone about Karaoke night, and of course that got everyone excited. But as more people remember that one of the boys will be dumped tonight, the mood shifts to somber.

"I feel like I'm getting ready for a funeral... at a club?" Marisol states as she admires herself in the mirror.

"I don't know," Priya hums as she applies her mascara. "Last funeral I was at, I didn't wear this much glitter."

There's a short buzz of laughter before the silence takes hold again. Maddi adjusts her romper as she sits to apply her makeup. She chose to go with her rainbow sequenced romper that has a plunging neckline. Perfect for dancing around to some Karaoke.

"I feel conflicted because I'm stoked about the karaoke, but sad to lose one of the guys tonight," Maddi sighs as she picks out a rosy pink eyeshadow.

"I'm right there with you," Lottie says. "Who do you think will go?"

"Um..." Maddi bites her lip. It's between Henrik and Rocco. Honestly it could go either way. Henrik is the new guy, so he hasn't had a chance to really make an impression. Whereas Rocco made a really negative impression. "I have no clue."

"Probably Henrik, right?" Priya says. "It's so much harder to break into a group once everyone's already friends."

"Personally, I hope Rocco gets to stay," Marisol says. "As much as I don't want Henrik to go, Rocco's the only one I have a connection with in here."

"The guy's a slime ball, Mar," Lottie states. "When are you going to see that?"

Marisol frowns, "I know that you all think that, but for me, he's all I have in here."

"That's not true!" Hope gasps. "No matter what happens, you'll always have us, babes." She pulls Marisol in for a hug.

"Yeah, Mar," Maddi states. "You'll always have your girls."

She pulls away from Hope with a small smile, "Sorry, guys. I'm such a melt."

"I'm so done with this," Lottie huffs. Everyone turns to look at her in shock. "I'm the one that got pied off, yet Mar is the one feeling sorry for herself? You got what was coming to you, babes. You stole Gary from Hannah, even though you didn't like him, and now Rocco will probably go home. Seems fitting."

"Lottie," Maddi frowns. "That's not fair."

"That's not true, Lottie. And you know it!" Marisol shouts.

Lottie shakes her head, "Why should you get to do whatever you want and just get away with it?"

"Lottie, you're practically with Gary now, so why do you care?" Hope argues.

Lottie, Hope and Marisol continue to argue, but Priya taps Maddi on the shoulder, stealing her attention. "Let's go," she whispers.

Maddi nods silently, then turns and looks at Jas, who's staring off into space. Maddi nudges her foot with her own and gets her attention. She nods to the door and Jas nods with a smile. The three girls slip out the door and make their way down the stairs.

"That was getting intense," Maddi sighs.

"Yeah, we need some positive vibes tonight," Priya says.

"I'm excited about Karaoke!" Jas cheers. "How did you even set that up, Maddi?"

Maddi giggles, "I know a guy."

The girls walk down the stairs arm-in-arm and greet Bobby and Lucas at the bottom by the bedroom.

"You three look stunning," Bobby beams at them. Priya kisses him on the cheek.

"Thanks, Bobby!" Maddi says as she hugs Lucas.