5. Well then, Mr. Right

The vibe shifts from happy and fun to tense and anxious as the text is read. Everyone makes their way over to the fire pit and arranges themselves on the bench. Gary takes up the end, while Hannah sits next to Lottie and Rocco. Then it's Marisol and Ibrahim. Hope sits in between Ibrahim and Noah, leaving Maddi with Noah on her right and Bobby on her left at the end. No one speaks. The sound of stilettos clicking on the stone walkway breaks the silence, and everyone turns to see.

"Hi, everyone!" Cheers a stunning woman.

She's got to be at least 5'7" with legs for miles. She has medium-dark skin and dark auburn-brown hair that flows long past her massive boobs. She has on the sexiest silver glitter dress that has a slit way up her thigh, and a plunging neckline that shows off her massive, enhanced assets. Maddi's mouth falls open at the sight of her.

"I'm so excited to be here and meet you all!" She says as she makes her way to the fire pit, getting even more beautiful with each step closer.

"Holy shit," Bobby says next to Maddi. His hand is over his mouth and his eyes are wide.

"Mate, I know," Noah says from Maddi's other side. His eyes are also bugging out of his head.

It's pretty annoying how both of Maddi's potential partners in the Villa are gawking at the new arrival. She furrows her brows when she looks from Noah to Bobby and then to Lottie, who's sat across the fire pit from her. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"Shit." Bobby says again. This time it's more like he's realized something, and less like he's just seen a stunning woman. Odd. "Shit," there he goes again. She turns to him and is about to ask him what's wrong when he springs from his seat.

"C'mon everyone, let's give Priya a warm welcome!" He plasters a smile on his face as he rounds up the lads.

"Wait," Noah says. "How do you know her name already?" He turns to Hope, "It wasn't in the text was it?"

Maddi's even more confused than she was a second ago as Hope shakes her head. "Do you know her already?" She asks him.

"Uh... no, not really." Bobby says. He's clearly hiding something, but before Maddi can get it out of him he turns from her and makes his way over to Priya with the other lads. Soon it's just Maddi, Noah, and the rest of the girls sat on the bench.

Maddi must look like she's been punched in the gut because Noah puts his arm around her. She wasn't expecting that, considering their last conversation, so she turns to him with a confused look. "I don't understand what's happening here," she laughs.

Now it's Noah's turn to be confused. "Why are you laughing?"

"I don't know."

Hope interrupts, "Well, c'mon you lot. Let's go welcome her in!"

She stands up and pulls Noah along with her. He looks back at Maddi with a sympathetic smile before he heads over to the group huddled around Priya.

Maddi reluctantly gets up to make her way over as well before someone grabs her arm.

"Wait," Lottie says. "Let's stick with our girls, Maddi."

Maddi turns and looks at the girls on the bench. Hannah looks like she's about to cry and Lottie looks pissed, but Marisol's expression is unreadable. She glances over at the boys. Bobby already has Priya laughing about something, and suddenly her heart hurts.

"No," Maddi turns away from the fire pit and starts to make her way to Priya and the boys. "I think we should get to know her." She doesn't want to feel this jealous already, but she can't help it. She needs to know how Bobby already knows Priya, and why he looked so freaked out when she walked in.