13. Stop loving you

Morning comes and Maddi wakes up alone in bed. No Bobby in sight. She sits up in bed and sees most everyone has already gotten up. She rubs the sleepy out of her eyes and lets out a yawn.

"Good morning!" Gary says cheerfully.

His booming voice startles her and she must look it because he lets out a laugh that fills the room. He's standing at the foot of her bed, looking like he just got out of the shower. He's wrapped his lower half in a towel, and water glistens all down his body. Maddi catches herself before he notices her staring.

"Don't laugh at me, I'm just a baby," she says in a pitiful voice, rubbing her eyes again for emphasis.

Gary laughs some more as he walks out of the bedroom.

"Just a baby?" Someone asks in a deep voice.

Maddi turns and sees Noah still under his covers, alone in his bed. Her face feels hot with blush and she quickly smoothes out her hair, feeling insecure with her bedhead.

"I'm still too sleepy," she yawns to make a point.

"Probably due to your late night shenanigans," he says flatly. He rolls over so his back is to her. Ending the conversation.

Yikes. That was a little cold. Guess everyone knows what she and Bobby got up to last night... Maddi suddenly has a pit in her stomach. She feels quite guilty... like she's cheated on Noah or something... except that's stupid because she and Noah aren't even together. Because he was trying it on with Priya.

With that last thought fueling her mind, she gets up and marches up the stairs to get ready for the day.

She gets up to the dressing room and fumbles through her bikinis to find the right one for the day. She opts for a yellow and pink strapless bikini that accentuates her breasts. She gathers her bikini, her toiletries, and her towel and makes her way to the shower.

After showering quickly, Maddi gets dressed and applies her suncream. She trots down the stairs, through the bedroom where Noah still lies, and out the door to the garden.

She's hit with a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. Her mouth waters immediately and she follows the scent trail. She sees Marisol and Hannah cooking up some breakfast.

Hannah is busy mashing avocados for some toast, and Marisol is cooking something on the stove. The source of the delicious smell! Maddi heads over to the stove and rests her head on Marisol's shoulder, looking down at her creation.

"What's cooking, Good Looking?" She asks cheekily.

Marisol's cheeks redden, a small smile playing at the corners of her mouth. "I'm making tortilla de patatas. A Spanish omelette."

"Surely that's not all for one person, right?" Maddi smirks, "You made it for me, didn't you?" She giggles, "You are just so sweet and thoughtful and—let me grab a plate!"

Marisol lets out a laugh before hesitantly looking over at Hannah, "I was actually going to give the other half to Gary."

"What?" Hannah cries, "You're making that for Gary?" She looks at her sad mashed avocado toast. "But I'm making this for Gary... Now I don't know what to do... I really felt like this was my one chance to win him over." She looks pitifully at Marisol.

Marisol grimaces, "You shouldn't be putting all your avocados in one basket, sweetie. Why do you think I'm cooking for him?"

Maddi looks between Marisol's grimacing face and Hannah's depressed one and realizes Gary never did have that conversation with Hannah after all. Ugh. Boys.