3. You little shit

The Islanders have been exploring the villa and getting to know each other. Maddi has spent most of her time with Lottie on the bean bags, listening as she explains her tea leaf readings that she does. Maddi's never been one for that kind of stuff, but it is interesting to hear about.

"So once you swill it around, you flip it over quickly on the saucer and then I can read them! It's super simple, really," Lottie excitedly explains.

"That's pretty cool," Maddi says. "Wanna read mine tomorrow morning?"

Lottie's eyes go wide and her mouth opens into a smile. "Absolutely!" She squeals. "Oh, Cheeky... I'd love to know what's in your leaves," she teases.

Maddi glances around the villa as she laughs. She notices Bobby with Hannah and Gary in the kitchen having a laugh. Marisol is with Hope, Rocco, Ibrahim, and Noah by the fire pit. She leans back in her bean bag, closes her eyes and sighs. She could get used to this luxury villa. 

"Ugh, it's hot. I could use a frozen margarita right about now," Maddi says as she adjusts on the pink bean bag.

"Oo now you're talking," Lottie shields her eyes from the sun as she leans back.

"Did I hear frozen margaritas?" Gary says as he, Hannah and Bobby make their way over from the kitchen.

"Yeah I was just saying how hot it is and that I could go for one right now," Maddi scoots over on her bean bag to make room for Bobby to sit with her. He plops down, making her rise a little as he sinks. He wraps his arm around her and she rests her head on his shoulder.

The fire pit gang head over as well and Rocco takes a seat next to Lottie on the ground. "I can make a really great margarita," he says.

"Oh, yeah! You own a 'Cocktails & Cronuts' food truck don't you?" Maddi asks, making Rocco smile.

"Yeah! I have lots of great cocktail recipes I'm sure you would enjoy. I'd love to teach them to you sometime..."

Maddi glances at Lottie who looks pissed.

With a disgusted look, Lottie says "Like I'm not even sitting next to you, right now. Class."

Rocco shrugs his shoulders, "Just being nice... no need to get aggy."

Bobby leans down and whispers in Maddi's ear, "Poor Lottie. Just coupled up and he's already flirting with someone else." His lips barely graze her hair as he talks.

Maddi looks up at him sweetly, "I know. Maybe he was just being nice," she shrugs.

"Doubt it. I bet every guy in here is going to try sticking it on you at some point..." He looks a little glum when he says that.

"I don't think that's going to happen," Maddi puts her hand on his leg and adds "but even if it does, I chose you as much as you chose me, remember?"

He looks at her and smiles. "I remember." He brings her under his arm even closer. "It is only day one, I suppose."

She looks around at the group. She and Bobby are sharing a bean bag, Lottie and Rocco are bickering while sitting on the astroturf, Marisol and Hannah are chatting away about books on Maddi's other side, and Hope and Noah are directly across from her laughing at something Gary said. Noah catches Maddi's eye and smiles. She smiles back. They hold their gaze for a bit without saying anything.

Then Hope interrupts: "All this talk about frozen margaritas has really got me thirsty... Boys? Wanna fetch us girls some drinks?" She asks the question in a way so it's more like a command, and the boys jump to their feet, eager to please.