45. Stay out of this, Priya!

The dressing room is filled with a coconut mist. Something that has become normal in the Villa. It would be weird if it didn't smell like a Lush store blew up in this room. Maddi smiles sweetly at the girls as she stands in front of her cupboard, searching for an outfit.

"What are you wearing?" Priya asks as she comes to stand next to her, wearing a stunning blush romper with spaghetti straps and low set neckline.

"Hm," she hums. She selects her green silk, high-waisted trousers that flare out at the legs. "What goes with this?"

Priya's eyes grow twice in size. "Oh my god! These are perfect!" She rushes to her cupboard and pulls out a small, black, lacey-looking thing. "I've been dying to wear this but I don't have anything that goes with it! It would go splendid with your trousers. You should wear it."

She hands it to Maddi, who looks at the fabric quizzically. She holds it up and sees that it's a bodysuit. It's black lace with semi-sheer fabric covering the shameful parts. It's daring and revealing and Maddi's drooling over it.

She looks up at Priya's adoring face. "Are you sure?" She says with disbelief.

"Of course!" She laughs. "What's mine is yours, Berry."

Maddi throws her arms around her neck. "Thank you! I love you!"

"I love you too!" Priya laughs. "Now go put it on. I want to see how you look in it."

She rushes into the bathroom stalls with her outfit in hand. After slipping the top on, securing it at the bottom, and sliding her trousers on, she steps out to the mirror to admire herself.

The coveted top has spaghetti straps that hold it up. The cups have underwire hidden in them somewhere to give her boobs a nice bit of lift. The material itself is quite revealing, but there's enough details in the lace over her nipples to keep any wandering eyes from seeing something they shouldn't. The silk trousers compliment it so well, cinching at her waist and keeping the outfit classy. All in all, she's lusting at her own reflection.

Back in the dressing room, all eyes fall on her as she walks in. The girls cheer and she blushes as she twirls for them.

"Maddi!" Priya squeals. "I knew this look would kill!"

She laughs. "All thanks to you and your sexy top! Thank you again for letting me borrow it. I'm excited for Lucas to see me."

"I think all the guys will be looking at you tonight," Priya laughs good-naturedly.

Maddi's breath catches. She didn't think about that. Should she dress down a bit? Will Lucas disapprove if the other guys give her too much attention?

Priya sees her distressed look. "What's wrong?"

She looks up at her with wide eyes. "N-nothing!"

She frowns. "Maddi," her voice is a whisper, "you look like you've seen a ghost. What's wrong?"

She looks at the other girls who have gone back to doing their makeup. "It's nothing." She says, barely audible.

"Why won't you talk to me?"

"There's nothing to talk about, Priya. I'm going to go downstairs." Maddi heads out, but not before grabbing her jumper... just in case she decides to cover herself.

She rushes through the bedroom, ignoring Noah and Ibrahim chatting on the beds, and out to the Garden. Bobby and Henrik are chatting by the bar with Gary, and Lucas is nowhere to be seen. He must still be getting ready.

"Maddi!" Bobby calls out to her. "Want a drink?"

Maddi smiles at him, but doesn't join them. Instead she goes back inside, passing Noah and Ibrahim again and quickly makes her way into the Hideaway before anyone can stop her.