Season 6 Episode 4

One Last Ride

A/N: Thanks everyone for 10k reads.

"I have some sad news this week," Miss Abbh said, "This will be Alyce's last week at the Abby Lee Dance Company. She will be filming for the TV show Stranger Things over the next few months. No pyramid, per request."

Nia and Maddie were hugging me on both sides.

"Our group dance is called The Elite. I have a group dance for the minis. It's come time for the new generation to take place. You're not all gonna stay here forever. Alyce, you will have a solo. It's called Dancing With My Eyes Closed. Nia and Alyce will be preforming a duet together. Okay," She clapped her hands, "Let's get busy."

My last week.

I could hardly believe it. It's been 6 years. 6 years since I was an innocent little 7 year old girl. And all I wanted to do was dance.

I thought back to the day I preformed my very first solo.

First I watched Maddie do her solo. It was called cry, and although she's done it before  as "Somewhere Over The Rainbow," I liked both versions.

And Maddie was a good dancer. But the Maddie face was still a weird thing in my opinion, but I still loved her.

Chloe's solo was called baby mine, and  it was great. I heard my mom tell Christi how cute Chloe was, and which was true.

Then it was time for petite jazz, which was my category.

I shook my hands and took a breath before going out on stage.

I wake up in the morning feeling like P diddy

The beginning was more hip hopy movements.

When I leave for the night I ain't coming back

I did a back handspring, landing myself on the floor.

Don't Stop Make It Pop

I kept dancing, switching positions a lot, and very fast. Miss Abby said to just act like I'm "clubbing".

Whatever that means.

Starting at the second "my heart, it pounds" I do a back tuck.

Yeah you got me: a second one

Then from with my hands up to the second put your hands up I did a back lay out from the front of the stage to the back.

I turned around, my back facing the audience as the music played. I was told to "bring it around town" when the song said "now the party don't start till I walk in"

Then on the beat drop I did a back tuck into a split, and then splayed out, eventually doing a jazz pirouette to face the audience again.

By the time my dance was over I was so tired.

And then how I felt when I won.

Chloe won first on the junior division.

Then Maddie won first in the petite lyrical division, and I got first with the petite jazz division, and I got a crown award for "little miss party girl".

It's a really pretty crown.

Abby said that winning a title is a big deal to me ( I know that, but the camera was there, so he must not know I know). I nodded my head and smiled.