Season 4 Episode 28

It was 2am and I was on my bedroom floor doing push-ups.

Not because I'm mentally deranged, but because I couldn't sleep.

I would do that until my core hurt, and my arms felt limp. Then, I would do situps. Then, I would do squats, until I was so sweaty and tired I couldn't even stand up.

By the time I was done, it was four am.

Maybe I am mentally derailed.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Here's the run down;

Miss Abby only needs 7 dancers for the group this week, and she brought in Sarah Reason's and Chelsea's out. Not dancing this week. My mother's fuming.

From what I gathered with my ear pressed against the door to studio A, the only person up on the pyramid was Maddie.

Alyce: So...what did I miss?

Something about a board filled with tick marks of how many times we got berated.

How come whenever I'm not here, shit goes down. I wanna see the action. It's the only fun part, watching then tear each other apart.

Then, our moms take all our photos and links then in a straight line, so we're all equal.

...anyways...

We finally get to go inside, and it was awkward. Like, first week without Brooke and Paige here awkward.

According to Miss Abby, there was an issue with the moms in the dressing room and she pulled the group.

Well a little birdy told me they got disqualified for using literal fire.

"Alyce? What did you do in Toronto?"

"I filmed scenes for the movie I'm gonna be in, with a bunch of other kids...and I had a birthday cake," I whispered the last part softly. I didn't want to feel like I was gloating.

"See? You do good at stuff, you get to do good stuff."

Ouch.

"On July 3rd, Alyce will be attending The Dance Awards in Las Vegas Nevada. That wasn't my decision, she was chosen by some judges last fall."

The girls all clap, and I can feel Chloe's tight grip on my right hand, and Maddie's on the other. My nerves ease.

Miss Abby goes through the pyramid, none of it really applies to me. I wasn't even here, and I still font know whats going on.

 I wasn't even here, and I still font know whats going on

This week, there are 3 solos. Nia (yes!), Kendall, and Sarah R, our special guest.

Then, there was a trio, with Maddie, Chloe, and I. It was called I Remember, and it was lyrical.