Over The Break

Do you hear that?

It's the sound of a well deserved break from the trials of dance moms.

Well, just not a break from other things I had to do to keep my stardom alive.

First things first, I had an interview with Jimmy Fallon, to talk about my upcoming projects.

"Hello! Welcome back, we had you here last year."

"Yea."

"So, what, tell me, what's up with you? Tell me about dance first, what's your favorite dance you did this year."

"Umm, maybe...my duet with my friend Nia. It was called Before You Go, I really loved it. Another one would be my solo, Sit Still, Look Pretty."

"Yea, yep, I saw that one. And I heard your branching out into the music industry?"

"Yea. I made, a music video a while ago. And other songs and stuff."

"Nice. So you have two big acting projects this year. A TV show near the fall, and a movie your gonna be filming for around, June?"

"Yea. The movie is gonna be from June to July, and I also have The Dance Awards in July."

"Yes! And speaking of awards, your off to the Academy Awards next week, and you've been nominated for Best Actress. What's that like- are you- what?"

"Umm, I'm a little nervous, but also excited because I've gotten Awards for dance but never for acting."

"And I see many more acting Awards in your future."

He was a really nice person I found out. I think he's an actor too, because I watched some movie and he was in it. Something about a teacher and he likes baseball.

Anyways, like good ol' Jimmy mentioned, I had the Academy Awards the week after.

It was crazy, I wore the fanciest outfit I've ever worn in my life, and I sat with the cast of Deep and Dark and Dangerous.

It was really interesting, and my heart was pounding when my category came up

"These are 5 very talented young ladies, nominated for Best Young Actress in a Supporting role. Alisha Newton, Sadie Stanley, Iman Vellani, Madison Wolfe, and Alyce Wortman. And the winner of this award is Alyce Wortman for her performance as Sissy in Deep and Dark and Dangerous."

Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my god

I did it I did it I won

Eat crow! Eat crow Miss Abby, whatever the hell that means, eat crow!

Rjajsjsjsjsksjdjdjdjdj

I was having a heart attack oh my God.

Anyways...

Another event over break was, of course, another music video Chloe was excluded from.

It was a message about bullying. Our next video should be a message about irony.