Season 5 Episode 12

I got back from my week of filming Modern Family, with Aiden and Asher, on the day before pyramid.

Over the break, another Sia video with Maddie had come out, called Elastic Heart. Everyone thinks it's Icky, but it's not that bad. I guess it's just hard to understand if no one explains the story to you, kinda like a lot of our group dances.

In pyramid, yours truly is at the bottom of the bottom. I was given a chance, and in Miss Abby's words it "didn't work out." Yea, okay, something like that.

Next up is Nia, and then Kendall be absent even though they kept their solos, they didn't place.

The second row is Chelsea, Kalani, Mackenzie, and Jojo. And on top we have Maddie.

After our placements, we're given our assignments

After our placements, we're given our assignments. Some more condescending than others.

This week, their are no solos, instead we are all doing duets, to honor Elastic Heart.

The first pair is Maddie and Kalani, and their duet is called Walking Through The Storm.

Kendall and I get the next duet, and it's based off Freaky Friday.

Alyce: I'm excited to do a duet with Kendall, because we don't really get to dance together a lot

Nia and Mackenzie are preforming The Little Girl Down The Lane, and Jojo and Chelsea are preforming Fan Favorite.

In two weeks, we are heading back to LA, and I would be preforming in the live shows of America's Got Talent. I would be preforming along with 10 other people, and only two of us would move on (there are 4 other groups of 11, and 2 will move on from those groups as well).

Then, if I get past that, I preform again at the finale, where we find out the winner.

Then our mothers are dismissed and we learn the group dance.

It's based on the hoard game clue, and we all got a character we portrayed. Chelsea was playing Mr. Buddy, the dead guy. She lies in the floor, covered in blood.

...AnYwAyS, I was portraying Miss Melbla Peach, the pink lady. Also, I got a weapon. The dagger.

At the end of the day, when the girls were leaving, Miss Abby stopped me as I was leaving.

"How's the album coming?"

"Great! It's gonna be ready to record in LA."

"That's perfect, I want to do some music videos with you out there. I have some great ideas. Do you know any boys? Who you could get to be in one if we needed?"

"Umm, maybe. I'd have to ask, but probably."

"Good, I want everything to release around May-ish, but I want to have it all ready."

"Okay," I said, and then made my way to the car with my mom.

I was very confused on Miss Abby's feelings towards me. Sometimes, she treated me like scum between her toes, others, I was right behind Maddie for being her favorite.