season 4 episode 10

Aleahs dance contract wqs ending soon. At around the middle of the season.

I don't think I really realize it, but Abby treated her just as bad as she treated Paige, and how she treats Nia.

Hardly any solos, and the ones she does get, they're absolutely horrible in rehearsals.

So, in a few weeks, maybe 4 or 5 Layla said, they were going to be leaving the show. Aleah wanted to get into other stuff. She was really into softball. She said she wants to play on her school's team in the spring, and that was another reason for leaving.

Honestly, good for her. I hoped she would be happy. And, maybe she could do some more self practice with her ballet.

My contract still had two more years on it at least. And Chelsea's had 4. Mom signed the same 6 year contract in season 2 for Chelsea, and because she was missing most of this season it tacked on another year.

I heard that might happen to me for last season, and spending it out on Broadway and doing press work.

Only a small amount of time for whatever would be happening at the ALDC in season 7.

At pyramid that week, we were congratulated on our eight consecutive wins.

Eight is great.

Then it wasn't so great when Miss Abby was all like, it's still early in the season so there's plenty of time for you to blow it.

Thanks. A real mood setter she was.

On a sweeter note, Dr. Holly tells us all about her book signing. It was filled with quotes and other such blissful sayings.

I loved Dr. Holly.

It was entitled Moments of Clarity. Her face was on the cover guys, it's a real investment.

Then Miss Abby craps on that too by going all, silence is golden, and showing Nia at the bottom of the pyramid.

Wow. That's cold. A real moment of clarity Miss Dr. Holly Hatcher-Frazier.

I'm next. I was good, but my mother had to complain about the part I didn't get. She said if I wanted something I needed to speak up.

Yes Ma'am, I'll remember that.

Then Kendall. She didn't stand out much.

Then, Maddie. Because she wasn't at all the rehearsals.

But she got something special as soon as she came back so who's really the loser here.

Next is Chloe. She was good. Wow, Miss Abby the generous.

Then Aleah, she was great in the group. Stood out nicely.

Then Mack, because she was a triple threat.

Now listen, back then, I would have agreed Mackenzie and I were both the triples of the group, but listen.

As an adult, looking back and rewatching Mack-Zs music, she was just your average kid, who wasn't tone deaf. And the autotune was very heavy-duty.

Even grown up Mackenzie agrees she wasn't really ready for a music career that young.

But at that moment, it was something she loved.

Then the beautiful swan was on top.

Good for her.