Season 5 Episode 26

Where In the World Is Abby Lee Miller?

I'd been living in my mother's new house for over a month, but I still had unpacked boxes. Mostly old stuff I hadn't seen in forever.

I opened the first of 4 unpacked boxes, this one labeled OLD DANCE STUFF.

Evidently, that meant pre-dance moms/very early dance moms.

There were a bunch of pictures, old dusty trophies, a couple of crowns, and a couple medals that said 4th or 2nd.

I put the medals on my curtain rod, and put the crowns on my shelf with the others. I had a ton of trophies out already, so I sorted through my favorites, and put the rest back in the box, which I shoved under my bed.

The next box was labeled BROADWAY. This box was filled with a lot of my stuff from Matilda, and other stuff from New York.

At the bottom of the box, there was a crumbled piece of paper.

I pulled it out, opening it up and being transferred back into the state of a scared little 9 year old girl finding it on my hotel door.

But their was something else this time.

I held the letter with a vice grip as I walked down the hall. I found the door I was looking for. I went straight to the left side bedside table, opening the drawer.

My mother had letters in their. From Cole. Each one with a very familiar handwriting.

Each one signed; love, your love.

I felt nauseated as I grabbed a letter, in case I might need it, taking it back to my room with the other. I folded them both up in a manilla envelope, signing it EVIDENCE.

I didn't have the energy to out away the other two boxes.

TUESDAY

Everyone was ready to start the week, and, of course, Abby Lee Miller was nowhere to be found. Neither were Kira and Kalani. I mean, it has been awhile since Miss Abby's kicked someone out. I guess she's due.

Miss Abby doesn't show up by the time Gia is stretching us.

G

ia informs us that we will have a solo week, that way we can decide who gets one at Nationals this year.

Chelsea is getting a solo called "Valis", and mine was called "Take Me To Church." They were both in the open category.

Chelsea: I hope that maybe, I can do a duet or a solo at Nationals. Or at least be in the group.

Somewhere along the way, Kalani came back and got a solo called "Reign."

On Thursday, my dad had another surgery. All he had left was this one, and the one next Saturday. After that, all the tumors should be removed. I played uno with him in his room before he had to go back. When he did, I had to go to dance.

"Draw four," I said, placing it down on the deck. He gave me a dirty look as he added four cards to his uno.

"What color?" He asked.

"Yellow," I placed down a yellow 2.

"What the hell." He said, picking another, presumably NOT yellow, card from the pile.