Season 6 Episode 2

A/N: okay, I'm almost finished with the story. I think that's why I'm procrastinating so much. Enjoy another chapter.

3 more weeks. Until November. Then I was done with the Abby Lee Dance Company.

Nate was moving out soon. He wasn't yet 18, but he was going to become an emancipated minor. That was his plan, and I liked the sound of it. Asher was waiting until Avi and I were old enough. Then we would try to leave too.

But first, I have to dance.

Well, we have to do pyramid, but that's a little hard when your dance teacher is AWOL.

Alyce: LA makes Miss Abby go crazy. Like, double extra crazy.

"All right, so starting with the bottom of the pyramid, we have Maddie," She said, Maddie wasn't here because she was filming a movie. "And uh, who else wasn't here? Kalani. And next we have, Mackenzie. Your feet, your lines, your posture, you don't see any of it."

"Oh I think she sees it," Melissa says, and Miss Abby rolls her eyes, "I do! I'm her mother, and I'm allowed to speak-"

"Okay then that goes back to the whole reason of, why doesn't she fix it?! I want her to realize that it needs fixed."

"Mom, just stop," Mackenzie says quietly from next to me.

"Next, we have Kendall. You kicked the ball. Then, Jojo. You didn't stand out. And that's a good thing. Moving up, we have Nia. She really stepped up, and physically tried to handle the ball. Then we have Alyce, for being courageous, and getting in the ball to begin with. Next up, we have Chelsea. You won with your solo, you weren't in the group number. We talked about it. And on top of the pyramid, is Brynn, our big winner."

"This week we are attending New York Dance Experience

"This week we are attending New York Dance Experience. We're traveling all the way to Calabasas.

"We could see the Kardashians!" Melissa laughs.

"What, Jojo?" Miss Abby asks.

"Isn't that the competition where they talk to you?"

"Yes, it's the live critiques, I like them. So, the solos this week are gonna go to the 3 grill whose mother's think they are the number 2 girls. Maddie's not here, this is your go to girl. If Maddies not here, she can do it. Kendall, my first solo is going to you. It's called Meltdown."

Here we go again. Message dances.

"Alyce you have a solo. It is called Dancing On My Own"

She physco-analyzes our lives, and makes up dances about them.

"My next solo is going to Mackenzie. And the name of the solo is, "I just wanna sit on the couch and eat chips.""

Aww the quote.