season 4 episode 9

Christmas was coming up. Thats not important to anything that's happening this week, but I thought it'd be nice to mention it.

On Moday, December Ninth, I discovered that 7 month olds still were not very fun. They slept and they ate and they still cried a lot.

But it's almost time for their first Christmas. I wasn't sure how much tiny bald humans can appreciate gifts, but I when in search of something meaningful anyways.

It's kinda tough.

They can't read books. They just slobber all over them or tear out the pages.

They don't play with Barbies, or hot wheels, or Legos. They can't play with anything smaller than my dad's fist apparently, because they could choke.

I say it's a learning experience but nobody else agrees.

Blankets? They had tons. Bibs? Nah, there's like five hundred dirty ones piled everywhere.

Did mention how expensive the baby aisle was?

I instead, settled for 3 different stuffed pokemon characters that were in a big clearance bin for 2 dollars.

Charizard, bulbasaur, and squirtle. If I'm being honest, I don't know about any other Pokémon, besides Pikachu.

And then it was Tuesday, and I was enduring the ridiculous bickering of pyramid.

Mackenzie is above Chloe on the pyramid.

Chloe was in two winning group dances.

Mackenzie was amazing with the candy box.

One candy box is apparently worth more than two wins.

Nobody is too excited about Maddie being on top of the pyramid.

My mother is upset because I was tied with the duet with a solo. Maddie should be in the same spot as Chloe.

Maddies isn't even here, she's in LA. I had jobs booked in LA too, but I did it during break.

Jill says nobody is surprised anymore when Maddies on top.

"Isn't that sad?" Abby says, and of course I agree with that. But it's her fault really.

This week we're going to masters of dance arts in ft. Wayne.

Yay.

We're trying for our eight group win, and it's called the bite.

And, well, I just find that, fascinating, considering the fight in the Bronx.

Really, really fascinating.

Mack-Z gets an acro jazz routine (does little Mackenzie get any other routines?) called Red.

Kalani gets a lyrical routine called Swan Solstice. What even is a swan solstice? The longest day of the swan? Can we be for real?