season 3 episode 6

This week, I was very busy

This week, I was very busy. The competition was on the 20th (It's November), and we were filming the mall dance on the day before.

And I was gonna be a model for Claire's new winter line of jewelry and earrings. Apparently, my wrists and my ears were just as in demand as my face.

I did a lot less posing with my face, but they made me turn my head a ton of different ways, and hold my wrists in ways I never really thought to.

I wore headbands and necklaces too.

Besides the photos, which would be put up for the store I was told, I had to do a commercial for the Christmas themed Claire's makeup.

I had to put on the weird non makeup over my actual make up. Twenty times, and with a smile on my face.

Who would've thought I could be so tired.

On Wednesday, when I got back to the studio we worked on the group dance. Miss Abby had told us, "Drop your hats and die!" Even though they edited it on the show to say we would be off the team.

This week, Aleah had a solo. It was called Happier. It was pretty lyrical, and watching her solo rehearsal from dance jail, I really liked it.

I was glad to be back in the group dance this week. I knew that I wouldn't be dancing at the studio very much this year, because I had to be in New York for rehearsals.

I had met the rest of the cast while I was in New York on Tuesday. They're really nice and I'm excited to work with them.

Lately, I have been having an extra hard time focusing, and I've been a lot more stressed out.

I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday, and I had been diagnosed (officially, not just presumably) with ADHD. I was prescribed a thing called Adderall, on a small dosage, to help me focus.

I really hoped it worked. I couldn't afford to not be my very best. Between commercials, and modeling and Broadway, all wrapped up between dance...I needed to be a star.

Stars dont die, they burn out. One day their shining and the next their gone. I couldn't let that happen.

After the mall dance, it was time for the competition.

Miss Cathy of Candy Apples was gonna be there. My favorite adult who lives in Ohio.

After the solos, it was time for the group dance. We all got in our costumes (which I loved) and my Mom had the 8 of us pose for a picture, with me next to Nia and Aleah next to Brooke. The other girls stood in the middle of us, all our arms wrapped around each other.

They called us onstage, and we went out with our hair hidden in the hats. After we pulled them off, and we continued dancing with the hats on and our hair down, I see a hat drop to the floor by some blonde curls.

Chloe.

Oh no.

Alyce: when I saw Chloes hat drop, my heart stopped. I felt so bad, I knew she was gonna be in huge trouble.

I really hoped Abby wasn't gonna make her die.

"Nice job Chloe," She said throwing her purse down, walking into the dressing room.

I thought Christi would do something. Yell, fight her, something. I would love to see her lay the woman out, but she didn't. She calmly left.

That scared me.

I really hoped Chloe wasn't gone for good.

I couldn't lose any of these girls. Not now, not when things are going good for me.

The worst part was, after Chloe and Christi left, we won. We won first place overall, and it felt like the worst win of my life.