Season 6 Episode 1

It got worse.

The panic attack, they got a lot worse after...

You know.

The first time I danced since May was in the off show ALDC dance recital. I preformed my best dances of the season, and the groups dances with other members. It went fine, but everything felt...

LikeThey'reWalkingOnEggshellsArpundYouBecauseYou'llFreakOutAndStartCryingAgainAgainAgain

a little different.

And it got worse on October 1st. Well, October 2nd.

On October 1st, I woke up to a text from Caleb.

Caleb: gonna give skateboard for a bit then we're playing minecraft no debates talk at eleven

I had answered. And then sent a few more inquires to his phone. And I called twice at eleven.

He didn't answer.

So, instead, I played on the server with Oli and Paige.

Then came October 2nd.

I got a call, but from Annie. Annie LeBlanc was a year younger than me, and one of Caleb's sisters.

Annie was upset, but said she wanted to call. To let me know.

To let me know that Caleb...

Just like my dad. But Caleb wasn't sick (but he was we didn't know).

NobodyKnowsNobodyKnowsNobodyKnows

Nobody knows how fast, how easy it is, for everyone around you, who you love and care about, to just...

To die.

○♡○☆○♡○

ALDCLA

It was yet again time for a new season.

This time, we're starting with no Maddie.

"Do you guys think Abby's gonna come back?" Jojo asked, "I mean, she stormed out at Nationals."

"I still can't believe you guys lost," I say, Mackenzie nods. "Yea, the dance was great. The whole competition was insane."

"Yeah," Kendall says, "Um, last time we came to LA, she was a little crazy because of the new studio, and we lost at Nationals, and I just feel like this new season is really gonna help her, because look at this gorgeous studio. It's done. I think she's set. I hope this season is gonna go well."

After a little bit, we were all goofing around in the studio, when Miss Abby came in with  a, "Alright, stop! Let's go! I want everyone to stop. Stop fooling around, yes?"

We all line up in our spots, facing Miss Abby and the empty mirror.

No pyramid?

"This is the sixth year in a row that I have told you children, "you're only as good as your last performance." We're fighting. Struggling to stay on top of our craft. After nationals, after that debacle, never in my life have I walked out of a competition. I felt like you, as my students, were being humiliated onstage."

Yikes, sounds pretty bad. Everything goes wrong as soon as I miss a Nationals. First Chloe, and now this? What the hell?

"Dance is the priority. They need to work harder. I know that you're back in LA, and I'm contradicting myself mothers..."