season 4 episode 7

In the middle of November, we had a Christmas special for the show. The moms read funny things, we danced, and we all got gifts (not Evelyn, because it was being released as apart of season 3, so she technically wasn't there yet).

Chelsea got a lot of paints, like expensive types, and art canvases and water color paper. Miss Abby said she thinks she could make some master pieces, and I knew for a fact Nate would use half of it, and then take it all once Chelsea lost interest.

I'm 80 percent sure Miss Abbg might think so too.

Put of all my siblings, Nate was her favorite. He used to do gymnastics classes with Mrs. Miller, and she loved him too.

Then, she acted like she didnt have anything for Mackenzie and I.

"Wait you didn't forget about these little girls, did you?" The...announcer guy said

Miss Abby then proceeded to give us each a small gift box.

We got puppies!!!!! Literally all I've ever wanted for Christmas, no matter how many dogs i had.

Mackenzies was a tiny white one, that looked kinda like a toy poodle but u wasn't sure.

Whereas mine was a tiny for now fluffy black dog.

His name is Thomas Edison, or for short Eddie, but Dunkin Butterbeans was a close second

Okay, so Abbys had enough.

Today, we were told Miss Abby wasn't going to be bringing in one person to the team anymore- no wait there's more.

Shes gonna make a whole new team.

Well, Maddie gets to be on it of course.

Why Maddie was above me and Paige, who won last week, or Brooke who was on the chair a lot in the winning group, was beyond me

But not too far off that I couldn't read between the lines.

Even at the beginning of the week, I realized this would be the end of our normal flow. Something was bound to change.

Suddenly I was glad I had acting, and the Academy Awards, and the Dance Awards to look forward to. I was glad to have excuses to be away from Pittsburgh.